PDA

View Full Version : Niggers run fraud dating site to scam rich old ladies out of money

Whitey Ford
08-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Dating scam fraud gang who tricked a lonely heart divorcee, 63, out of £200,000 by posing as a businessman named Kevin on a site for older people looking for love are jailed for 10 years

How lonely does an old lady have to be to want to date a nigger?

A 63-year-old woman who thought she'd found love lost nearly £200,000 to con artists in a texting scam after they lured her in with a fake dating profile.

Sharon Turner, who lives in London, had been single for 16 years when she turned to the internet to find love.

She was a victim of conmen who pretended to be online 'dating Romeos' by telling mature women they were in love with them.

They succeeded in milking their emotional targets out of hundreds of thousands of pounds, a judge heard today.

Described as cunning, cruel and manipulative, the gang logged into online dating sites and, using the false named of Kevin Churchill and Kevin Thompson and began romancing older women by telling them they were wealthy businessmen with international lifestyles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7314041/Dating-scam-fraud-gang-scammed-lonely-women-jailed-10-years.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Before long she and Kevin were exchanging messages every day and he started dropping hints he was wealthy.
Sharon says: “It said on his profile he lived in Chelsea. Later, it said Chiswick. I asked why he’d changed it, and he said women were always after his money.”
Kevin asked Sharon for her number and they started texting and phoning. “He sounded very well-spoken, which fitted with what he’d told me,” she says.

Sharon paid him the money, drawing on her savings. As time went on, she had moments of suspicion. She says: “Some of his messages had an aggressive tone. To test him, I asked questions I’d asked earlier, like the name of his dog. Every time, he gave the same answer.”
https://archive.fo/wEecS#selection-1297.0-1297.267

IseDaDiva
08-03-2019, 11:06 AM
Nigerian love scam, but now they're performing it in European countries where Nigerians are welcome. I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for women who are "in love" with words on a computer screen from someone they've never even met. Then the fake profile, using human names and stolen pictures, starts asking for money, and they send it. This level of desperation and stupidity is beyond ridiculous.

Look at the profile pic one nigger was using. :lol I wonder how many dumb women thought John Hamm was looking for love on "Plenty of Fish" or whatever, and "he chose ME!".

Ladies, you are actually in love with the one on the right, okay?

Ignatow
08-03-2019, 12:11 PM
Desperation knows no bounds. Some women also want affection, er, sex so much they'd commit bestiality. They delude themselves that a blackie is also a human.
I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for these fools. In fact, they deserve the loving they get from the nigger. Be it aids, a black eye, or the toll.

IseDaDiva
08-03-2019, 01:10 PM
Desperation knows no bounds. Some women also want affection, er, sex so much they'd commit bestiality.

But that's the thing - there is no bestialty or contact of any kind in email scams since they never meet the niggers and mostly don't know they're niggers. Nigerians always use pics of white men, who are powerless to stop this. Members of the armed service are very popular with Nigerians. I got one from "Sgt. Andrew Chandler", a nice-looking fellow, who is actually a vile scamming nog. Sgt. Chandler wants me to help him get a box of money out of Iraq, so he can come here to be with me and we'll live happily ever after.:o

I'm not good with numbers, but can anyone figure out how big that box would have to be to hold this?

The total sum amount in the box is $300,500,000.00 (Three Hundred Million, Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

Sandy
08-06-2019, 09:01 AM
I'm not good with numbers, but can anyone figure out how big that box would have to be to hold this?

Supposedly you can squeeze half a mil to $1 mil in a briefcase. I don't know, we should ask the ex-HNIC how many pallets it takes per $1 billion.

Tar Remover
08-06-2019, 10:30 PM
But that's the thing - there is no bestialty or contact of any kind in email scams since they never meet the niggers and mostly don't know they're niggers. Nigerians always use pics of white men, who are powerless to stop this. Members of the armed service are very popular with Nigerians. I got one from "Sgt. Andrew Chandler", a nice-looking fellow, who is actually a vile scamming nog. Sgt. Chandler wants me to help him get a box of money out of Iraq, so he can come here to be with me and we'll live happily ever after.:o

7876:lol It would definitely have to go in checked baggage! Niggers aren't very creative, are they.....? Unless it's destruction and TNB...