PDA

View Full Version : Latamara beats those niglets with extension cord for eating her can of ravioli

Whitey Ford
08-02-2019, 10:44 PM
A can of ravioli is as good a reason as any to beat the niglets with an extension cord.

They ate a can of ravioli. Then their mom took out the extension cord, cops say

Before leaving for work, Latamara Taylor told her two young sons that they had to call her if they wanted something to eat.

They called, but she didn’t answer.

The 9-year-old and 6-year-old then helped themselves to a can of ravioli because they were hungry, police said.

Police say when Taylor came home, she “became irate” and used an extension cord to hit both boys on their legs, back and torso.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article233392397.html

IseDaDiva
08-02-2019, 10:55 PM
And then she dumps the niglets with the sperm donor, and he didn't even bother to take them to the hospital for four days. Nigger parenting 101.

That's one brutal looking sow.

She has a history of battery arrests.

Yet, it was still running free. Bucks and sows should automatically be neutered and spayed in NU.

Buck Simian
08-02-2019, 10:58 PM
People need to realize that these are niglets we are talking about. A good talking to and sending to the bedroom doesn't work for them as it does with human children. It takes a little bit more, and sometimes you have to use whatever is handy such as a extension cord.
:whip
At the end of the day though it wont make any difference. You can't beat the nigger out of a nigger.

Rape Ape
08-02-2019, 11:09 PM
I feel kind of sorry for the sow. She probably couldn't afford a proper, well oiled, bullwhip. Perhaps she should set up a GoGibsMe page to help her buy one. I'd contribute. :lol
:whip

IseDaDiva
08-02-2019, 11:11 PM
I used to feel sorry for the niglets. It took a while, but I finally stopped feeling that way when I realized that even a harmless-looking baby niglet is going to eventually turn into something like this:

GoodyearNecklace
08-03-2019, 05:38 PM
I just got an image of animal control trying to net feral cats.
:rofl
I bet those little niggers are FAST
https://www.miamiherald.com/latest-news/to34rb/picture233392742/alternates/LANDSCAPE_1140/0210137457_fitted.jpeg

SC Anemia
08-03-2019, 08:53 PM
I bet those little niggers are FAST

:rofl

After all, they do spend nine months dodging a coat hanger.

Cracka Jack
08-03-2019, 08:55 PM
I can spare a 6' length of some really heavy chain. What is that sows address?

MineEvolved
08-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Even a well-trained dog will attack when it's starving. This is another example of a nigress who can't be bothered to deal with the kids it spawns, or put some fucking food in the house. Probably blew the EBT on all the usual nigger bullshit before the 10th of the month. Kids probably hadn't eaten for a coupla days, because sows think they'll magically grow if enough grape kool-aid is supplied. Those kids are lucky. If KFC had been involved, there'd have been deaths occuring.