PDA

View Full Version : Lessons For America From India's War Against Muslim Illegal Migrants

Whitey Ford
08-02-2019, 02:45 AM
The two countries are divided not only by that border, but by religion. India has an 80% Hindu majority and a rising 13% Muslim minority. Bangladesh has a 90% Muslim majority. And the tide of Muslim migration from Bangladesh to India began to shift the population balance in some Indian states.

India has spent decades building fences, topping them with barbed wire, and installing lights. The lights are there so that the guards can see. Unlike America, there are guards, they have guns, and they shoot.

What makes America’s border different from those of so many other countries isn’t the lack of fencing. Smugglers, traffickers, and assorted criminals can often find weak points in any security setup. In most countries, the defense of the border is seen as a national security issue backed by real firepower.

America’s Border Patrol has less than 20,000 people. India’s Border Security Force (BSF) has 186 battalions and 257,363 people. It’s a paramilitary organization with an intelligence network, ten artillery units, air and marine wings, and canine and even camel units. And the weapons aren’t just there for show.

https://i.imgur.com/M9bqxUI.gif

And now it’s turning to the problem of the millions of illegal Bangladeshi Muslim ‘infiltrators’ in India.

Last year, around the same time that the media was fulminating over remarks by President Trump, Amit Shah, the head of India’s conservative ruling BJP, was being attacked for calling illegal aliens, “termites”.

"Millions of infiltrators have entered our country and are eating the country like termites. Should we not uproot them?” Shah asked voters in West Bengal, which is threatened by illegal Bangladeshis.

“A Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government will pick up infiltrators one by one and throw them into the Bay of Bengal."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-01/lessons-america-indias-war-against-muslim-illegal-migrants

SC Anemia
08-02-2019, 02:49 AM
Fuck yeah, go India!

In most countries, the defense of the border is seen as a national security issue backed by real firepower.

Only if.....sigh....

I wonder if some of our liberal douche bags know this? They sure as hell dont talk about it. Most countries DO have a more common sense approach to securing their borders. I'll never in a million years understand how being a sovereign nation and defending our borders is seen as such a "cruel" and "inhumane" thing to do. Most countries know better.

What if Guatemala shared a border with North Korea or China? There sure as shit wouldn't be any 'border crisis'.

Tar Remover
08-02-2019, 03:42 AM
Nice work, India....

Ignatow
08-02-2019, 03:56 AM
It's sad to me that our crises stems mostly from inside; like an implosion. Like the Vietnam war era, we now have to deal with "Americans" who aims to weaken and dilute us.
I don't care if families are separated. No one but themselves chose to come here.
Aside from supporting their 4+ children, they're unruly, ungrateful, don't want to learn, and don't want to assimilate. They spit on our teachers and educators. They form gangs, and just add to the crime.
No help at all. Not worth saving or letting in. Acts, sounds, and behaves just like niggers.

Sandy
08-02-2019, 11:12 AM
What if Guatemala shared a border with North Korea or China? There sure as shit wouldn't be any 'border crisis'.

China strictly enforces its border with North Korea. Why would they want untold masses who don't speak the language and wouldn't be able to support themselves, who'll be nothing but a drain on society's resources? Not to say we can't have sympathy, but if you open your wallet to every sob story you see, not only can you not afford to take care of them all, soon you'll have nothing left to take care of yourself.

Italians, Germans, Dutch, etc., who came to the U.S. are a different story, because they knew they'd have to learn English, and they wanted to become Americans. Mrs. S's family is partly Italian and knows this. My German Jewish ancestors fled persecution and absolutely wanted to become as American as anyone else.