PDA

View Full Version : Public pool BANS dreadlock, hair extension and baggy pants niggers- raycisss!

Whitey Ford
08-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Pool rules say no dreadlocks or baggy pants. Just business or veiled discrimination?

A social media firestorm that blew up this week over a Wendell pool’s rules banning baggy pants, revealing clothes, dreadlocks and hair extensions may be resonating with some people who remember segregated beaches, black theater balconies with separate entrances, and signs over courthouse water fountains that read, “COLORED” or “WHITE.”

John and Teresa Freeman, who own and operate the Outdoor Recreation Center pool on Wendell Boulevard, have said there was no racist intent in their rules, which they said had been posted in the pool office for years before Teresa Freeman shared them on the pool’s Facebook page and they went viral over the weekend.

The couple have said the ban on dreads and weaves was an attempt to reduce the influx of “artificial hair” into the pool’s filtration and pump system. In the now withdrawn apology, the couple said the word dreadlocks had been used incorrectly.

Swimming was once a particularly racially divided activity, and not just in the South. Some public pools in North Carolina and across the country closed down rather than integrate as federal law required. Historic restrictions of African Americans’ access to swimming pools are believed to continue to play a part in drowning rates. The Centers for Disease Control reports that black children are three times more likely to drown than white children, in part because more than 64 percent of black children can’t swim, compared to 40 percent of white children.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article231696138.html

jenkemfactory
08-02-2019, 01:56 AM
Nigger wool is disgusting. They can't wash them. And its full of roaches.

Tar Remover
08-02-2019, 02:10 AM
Nobody wants to get into ANY water that contains or HAS contained niggers of ANY kind. They carry diseases. So nigglocks are irrelevant.

SC Anemia
08-02-2019, 03:05 AM
I'm not getting into a public pool or swimming at a water park ever....never. Niggers or not, would you hop into a total strangers bath water?

And including niggers? Aw hell no! Dreadlocks are dirt and filth encrusted shit anyway.

Sandy
08-02-2019, 11:30 AM
I'm not getting into a public pool or swimming at a water park ever....never. Niggers or not, would you hop into a total strangers bath water?

And including niggers? Aw hell no! Dreadlocks are dirt and filth encrusted shit anyway.

Even 100% human pools are gross to me. Not everyone showers first like they're supposed to, and even if they do, people still walk around on the concrete that's dirty from street shoes. So exactly, it's bath water.

Then if you have niggers jumping in, you might as well jump into a tank of treated sewage.

White Orchid
08-02-2019, 11:36 AM
This is why I avoid public pools and water parks like the plague. And we all know niggers are worse than the plague.

Rape Ape
08-02-2019, 02:40 PM
Even putting aside the filthy unwashed nigger apes stinking up the pool, people these days have no manners or common sense. I see entitled parents all the time dunking their infant and toddler crotch droppings into the water with bulging loaded diapers. Public pools are basically toilets any more. Every single summer you get the standard stories of people barfing and shitting their guts out due to cryptosporidium. Basically shit germs from swimming in toilet water.
:hurl

Ignatow
08-02-2019, 07:11 PM
I've never been in a pool with niggers. No bleach can save you from nigger contamination.
I salute the owners of the pools that closed them down, rather than follow desegregation.

Cracka Jack
08-02-2019, 08:39 PM
40 years ago a friends mother took me and my buddy to Lums Pond. It had picnic areas, fishing, boat rentals and a small swimming beach. The kind of place people would go for a low budget get away. So, we're on the beach, and some filthy nigger sow knuckles into the pond and starts washing out it's turdlers diaper in the water. To this day I remember my response verbatim. "Mrs Custer, did you see what that nigger lady just did?!?" Mrs Custer had in fact seen what the filthy nigger sow had done. Without acknowledging my question, she was already packing up to leave. "JIMMY!!! Get over here!! We're leaving!!!"

She never reprimanded me for calling the nigger a nigger. And she never took Jimmy and me to Lums Pond ever again.

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 12:24 AM
40 years ago a friends mother took me and my buddy to Lums Pond. It had picnic areas, fishing, boat rentals and a small swimming beach. The kind of place people would go for a low budget get away. So, we're on the beach, and some filthy nigger sow knuckles into the pond and starts washing out it's turdlers diaper in the water. To this day I remember my response verbatim. "Mrs Custer, did you see what that nigger lady just did?!?" Mrs Custer had in fact seen what the filthy nigger sow had done. Without acknowledging my question, she was already packing up to leave. "JIMMY!!! Get over here!! We're leaving!!!"

She never reprimanded me for calling the nigger a nigger. And she never took Jimmy and me to Lums Pond ever again.

Niggers are fuckin' disgusting beasts.

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 09:27 AM
You sure it really wasn't called Slum Pond :lol:lmao

MineEvolved
08-03-2019, 11:13 PM
I am personally against this particular rule. Dreadlocks, weaves, and baggy pants are all extremely water-absorbant.

And you know what that means...

Rape Ape
08-03-2019, 11:29 PM
I am personally against this particular rule. Dreadlocks, weaves, and baggy pants are all extremely water-absorbant.

And you know what that means...

I'd accept niggers in pools if they were required to wear all of their gold chains. :lmao

:rockfish
:rfish