PDA

View Full Version : Pete Buttigieg's nigger laden Housing Authority raided by the FBI

Whitey Ford
08-01-2019, 06:36 PM
I read the attendee list of their last meeting and googled it. Yep, lots of niggers.
FBI and St. Joseph County police officers were carrying out a raid at South Bend’s Housing Authority offices on Wednesday.

Residents say they’re not surprised to see such a large police presence.
One resident called management here dirty.

She says staff give Section 8 vouchers to friends and family ahead of single mothers and people dealing with homelessness.

Residents say there are a lot of maintenance and repair issues as well.

If any of those issues sparked this FBI investigation, it’s not clear yet.

“What are you guys really doing for our community?” asked resident Cindy Johnson. “What are you guys doing for these womensingle with these children that have nowhere to live?”

There’s a sign on the door saying these offices will reopen tomorrow at 8, which is good, considering many residents are concerned about how they’ll pay their rent in the morning.

https://wsbt.com/news/local/fbi-police-presence-at-south-bend-housing-authority-offices

SC Anemia
08-01-2019, 07:05 PM
“What are you guys doing for these womensingle with these children that have nowhere to live?”

To begin with, they dont need Section 8 vouchers, they need(ed) condoms. Anyway tough shit, get a job. My mother did. Not only that but she started out a divorced mother of 4 with nothing more than a high school diploma and by the time I graduated high school, she had earned her masters and was working as a quality control engineer for an aerospace corporation under contract with NASA.

That's what white people do. I have ZERO patience or sympathy for lazy fucks.

Whitey Ford
08-01-2019, 07:14 PM
To begin with, they dont need Section 8 vouchers, they need(ed) condoms.

The only thing those nasty she boons would actually use a condom for is to hide their drug stash up their stank holes so the po-po don't find it. I don't actually think that they could talk their stinky bucks into putting one on.

DJ Stoopnig
08-01-2019, 07:40 PM
When I was still a young liberal, I lived in South Bend IN. I had a very lucrative job and was renting a 1,200 ft2 luxury apartment on the St Joseph River, right downtown. This was in the 90's and I was paying $1,000 a month so imagine what that rent would be in today's money.

Anyway, the ground level apartment below me was always occupied with pure ghetto filth niggers and it baffled me how they could afford such a prestigious place. These weren't your magic niggers with AA degrees that they didn't earn; these were one hundred percent pure negroid afro-monkeys which were straight out of the Stone Age.

One was a sow who always tried to muh-poosay me, and her apartment was right next to the mail boxes. So I had to get my mail early in the morning before she woke up regained her daily consciousness. Another was a retired monkey who wanted to get into a fist fight with me because he was first in line at the grocery store but decided to start up a conversation with someone else so I paid for my purchase while he jibba-jabbed away. Old nig thought I was the one being disrespectful. Ridiculous.

Anyway, someone told me about Section 8 which I had never heard of. The liberal in me thought it was a decent gesture, but the growing rational sane part of me questioned its efficacy.

I'm not surprised at all to learn that the niggers in South Bend are 100% corrupt and are passing out free government gibbs to their families. That city always was and always will be a dung heap of corruption and nigger loving. If it wasn't for Notre Dame, South Bend would be a smoking crater of filth and debt with niggers crawling out of it like radioactive cockroaches escaping the blast radius of a nuclear bomb.

Tar Remover
08-02-2019, 03:46 AM
:lol Shocker there.....