PDA

View Full Version : Niglet assaults white child with a ball, gets charged, fambly claims racism and sets up GibsMeDat

Sandy
07-30-2019, 11:36 PM
The niglet should have been charged in adult court already and sent to NU, and the fambly sent there as accessories after the fact for defending it. In 3rd grade I was assaulted in a kickball game when this vile fucking ape in 4th grade deliberately threw the kickball as hard as it could in my face, from just a few feet away. Nothing was done to it, because it was an "accident."

This needs to be only the first of many times niglets are properly punished for being the predators they are.

The mom of a 10-year-old boy received the shock of her life recently: a phone call from her local juvenile court, explaining that her son would be charged with aggravated assault, months after a playground game of dodgeball at his elementary school.

“I couldn’t believe it,” Cameishi Lindley, mother of soon-to-be-fifth-grader Bryce Lindley, told 7 Action News about the call, received from the Wayne County Juvenile Court in Canton, Mich., on July 24.

Now, because the boy being punished is black and the boy who was injured is white, some critics are calling the incident racist, while others — including celebrity comedian DL Hughley, who called the charge “ridiculous” — are coming to the boy’s general defense.

“Some 10 year olds were playing dodgeball on the playground at school. A white kid got hit with the ball. Then they charged the 10 year old Black child with assault,” tweeted film producer and self-dubbed “No. 1 race baiter” Tariq Nasheed. “This is why we should not prioritize any of these border issues, while our kids are racially targeted.”

In the meantime, Lindley has created a fundraiser to assist her with Bryce’s legal fees and they are set to appear in juvenile court on Aug. 1st. She says that neither she nor her son knew about the injured child's medical condition — nor did they know about the other school incidents — and feels the injured child shouldn't have been playing a risky game in the first place.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/critics-of-10-yearold-boy-charged-in-classmates-dodgeball-injury-blame-racism-191039356.html

Racially targeted. What would the school have done to a white child that did the same to a nigger? The shitskins claim racism both ways.

Here's a picture of the niglet trying to act innocent, when all I see is a vile little beast ready to muh dikk all the white girls at school, then murder a dozen people by the time it's 20. Notice a resemblance?

:dindu

Bottle_of_Hate
07-31-2019, 08:45 AM
My money is the white kid was not playing and the nigger hucked the ball point blank to his face from 3 feet away. Now if I am correct, we know if the colors were reversed this same mammy sow would be demanding "answer", still getting a lawyer, and suing the school for "hate crimes".

Sandy
10-09-2019, 08:00 AM
My money is the white kid was not playing and the nigger hucked the ball point blank to his face from 3 feet away. Now if I am correct, we know if the colors were reversed this same mammy sow would be demanding "answer", still getting a lawyer, and suing the school for "hate crimes".

Charges were dropped. We know the outrage, resulting in auto arson and looted stores, that would have resulted if charges were dropped against a white kid.

The niggers as usual are portraying themselves as the victims, when a niglet being shit out makes humanity a little bit more of a victim.

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/prosecutors-drop-charge-10-year-boy-accused-hitting/story?id=64677313

haywood
10-09-2019, 08:11 AM
The niglet should have been charged in adult court already and sent to NU, and the fambly sent there as accessories after the fact for defending it. In 3rd grade I was assaulted in a kickball game when this vile fucking ape in 4th grade deliberately threw the kickball as hard as it could in my face, from just a few feet away. Nothing was done to it, because it was an "accident."

This needs to be only the first of many times niglets are properly punished for being the predators they are.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/critics-of-10-yearold-boy-charged-in-classmates-dodgeball-injury-blame-racism-191039356.html

Racially targeted. What would the school have done to a white child that did the same to a nigger? The shitskins claim racism both ways.

Here's a picture of the niglet trying to act innocent, when all I see is a vile little beast ready to muh dikk all the white girls at school, then murder a dozen people by the time it's 20. Notice a resemblance?

:dindu

That looks like an apefreakoon NIGGER!!