PDA

View Full Version : Liberalism At It's Worst

Master Sergeant
07-29-2019, 06:19 PM
Here's a dose of liberalism from "Occupy Democrats" that will make you vomit.

IseDaDiva
07-29-2019, 06:43 PM
Bill Nye must be living in some cerebral plane, away from reality. "They're just like us" is what is being taught to little human children who will end up as victims, one way or another, of niggers and/or muzzies and the white race will cease to exist.

I didn't get it when I was very young, but now I'm so grateful to my father for telling me to stay away from niggers.

Monkeybash
07-29-2019, 08:06 PM
OK, if we're buying this, then they certainly don't need special rules that allow the free flow of money to niggers for education, housing, jobs, etc.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-29-2019, 10:29 PM
When I was a kid I used to like his show. Now that he is on the left wing band wagon headed off the cliff to insanity I have no respect for him. I hope he gets robbed and beaten by niggers so he can lie to himself it is "the man" and "society" at fault.

Master Sergeant
07-29-2019, 11:34 PM
Even on the young girls face you see she's uncomfortable and the buck-ling is already tugging on his muh-dikk.

animal mother
07-30-2019, 11:37 AM
So this old libtard cuck wants to refute 100 years of genetic research proving that the niggers are at the bottom rung of evolution well below Asians and Whites?

:bullshit:bullmeter

Master Sergeant
07-30-2019, 11:50 AM
I'm just glad to know "were all from Africa". :rofl:rofl

TheOrganGrinder
07-30-2019, 01:07 PM
1. Bill Nehi does not hold a masters or doctorate. He is an actor, NOT a scientist. Not a geneologist, biologist, anthropologist, zoologist, or a fuckin meteorologist.
I'm suprised he shut the fuck up about'climate change' long enough to be quoted on another grossly incorrect statement.

2. Darwin proved that niggers are genetically different, and was ousted from the scientific community and all his research was nullified and disreguarded.

3. Evolution theory implies that as simpler creatures, we climbed from the ocean and evolved on land. I highly doubt that happened ONLY in africa. If so, howcome dinosaur bones are discovered, and there is a fossil record on every continent?

4. Plate tectonics, geological record and fossil records show that africa was part of the South American continent... So just like kawanza, it's a liberal bullshit story that all of life owes it's origins to modern day africa.

5. Yeah, we're all exactly the same... I'd bet my cicle-cells on it !

Rape Ape
07-30-2019, 01:19 PM
It isn't just skin color. What a retarded cuck.

It's also the small brain, bootlips, gorilla nose, pungent odor, laziness, violence, and general uselessness. Basically humans continued to evolve, while niggers, being lazy, never evolved beyond apes. Hell, even the apes evolved and became smarter than the nogs.

NotThatGuy
07-30-2019, 01:21 PM

Rape Ape
07-30-2019, 01:21 PM
When I was a kid I used to like his show. Now that he is on the left wing band wagon headed off the cliff to insanity I have no respect for him. I hope he gets robbed and beaten by niggers so he can lie to himself it is "the man" and "society" at fault.

He'll probably blame "Global Warming". :lmao

DJ Stoopnig
07-30-2019, 02:07 PM
He's pushing this Out of Africa crap because it fits the narrative of evolution, big bang, etc. You should see him get his ass handed to him in debates with Ken Ham.

SC Anemia
07-30-2019, 05:07 PM

Lundgren received a degree in chemical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology in the early 1980s and a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney in 1982.

Bwahahahaha :lol

That's one of those "who would have thought" moments. Like Brian May of Queen

May earned a PhD in astrophysics from Imperial College London in 2007,[1][2] and was Chancellor of Liverpool John Moores University from 2008 to 2013.[9] He was a "science team collaborator" with NASA's New Horizons Pluto mission.

Sandy
07-30-2019, 11:30 PM
At 6'4" or 6'5", depending on the source, Lundgren is also a certified karate badass. Nye couldn't bend his own bow ties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9RKgMd7vT0

Did Nye take a lot of math and physics to go into mechanical engineering? Absolutely, more math and physics than I ever took. (I did take enough to satisfy the first year of a science or engineering degree, which isn't anything to sneeze at.) But if his B.S. is enough to make him an authority, so does the same degree make a lot of people just as "qualified" to explain why global warming is a hoax. A friend of mine with a physics doctorate could explain for 20 hours why greenhouse gases don't work the way liberals claim. They're not like a big sphere of glass around the planet.

IseDaDiva
07-30-2019, 11:57 PM
Is it merely superficial "skin colour" that makes niggers have no self-control or inhibitions or does it make a species that is 13% of the population commit about 90% of violent crimes? I think not, Bill. A little more research may be in order

Tar Remover
07-31-2019, 08:36 AM
Bill Nye the Stupid Guy isn't even a scientist. He's a fuckin' leftist clown. Fuckin' moron. I have more scientific knowledge flying out of my ass every morning after coffee than he has in his entire skull.:bshit

Tar Remover
07-31-2019, 08:37 AM

He even LOOKS like a fuckin' idiot......