PDA

View Full Version : Bond sow discovers her ancestors were slave owners

Odin's balls
07-27-2019, 01:28 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7291585/Tearful-Bond-actress-stunned-learn-repugnant-relative-managed-sugar-plantation.html

Oh, and it's sperm donor father left before it was born.

TNB and epic nigger fail to the max.

Just out of interest, how badly does everyone think the 'new' sheboon Bond is going to tank at the box office?

SC Anemia
07-27-2019, 08:56 AM
Just out of interest, how badly does everyone think the 'new' sheboon Bond is going to tank at the box office?

You mean the one in the 2 for $5 bin at Dollar General?

IseDaDiva
07-27-2019, 10:13 AM
Gee, imagine that? Here the nigger was expecting to find "Eegpyshun kangs" in her ancestors. :lol Niggers have been enslaving each other since they first came down out of the trees. Yet, I - a privileged white devil, can guarantee no one in my family tree owned slaves.

A PC, socially-conscious, feminist, no smoking/drinking James Bond movie with a nigger sow as Bond. I'm sure it will be an instant classic.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-27-2019, 11:21 AM
She was looking to see who in her Fambly was a slave. I find it absolutely amazing that this story made any headline at all. Pointing out that niggers also played a role in the nigger slave trade is worse than telling someone who has never seen Star Wars that Vader is Luke's father. Sorry, I hope I didn't spoil either of those things for anybody...