PDA

View Full Version : Woman killed & dismembered when she tried to help a mudsharking friend escape her Nog

Groid_Rage
07-26-2019, 12:47 PM
This is proof that mud sharking can be dangerous for not just the skank hoe. To top if off, her coal burner friend was arrested after that whore helped her ape cover up its grisly crime.

On Friday, police found two bags of body parts in Crotona Park belonging to Velasquez. Cops found three more bags at Barretto Point Park in Hunts Point on Tuesday night and soon determined the remains belonged to the 24-year-old Velasquez, who died from multiple blows to the head.

Cops on Wednesday arrested Martinez, 30, for helping her boyfriend Wheeler, 31, kill Velasquez and hide the corpse, police sources said.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/08/30/murder-charges-after-body-parts-found-in-bronx-parks/
The Murder Monkey

Sandy
07-26-2019, 01:03 PM
This is why I can't fault family that disowns a mudsharking or oildrilling child, and it has to be the same with friends. "Dead to me" is a matter of self protection. As you point out, this story proves that a coalburner or cuck will turn on a so-called "friend," out of loyalty to the nigger. Someone once posted in The Yard about friends who welcomed their mudshark daughter's buck, only to get their house robbed. They were lucky.

Groid_Rage
07-26-2019, 01:38 PM
I agree, the apes' DNA in its sperm does retro-engineering on the coal burners' DNA turning them into shyte piles like the apes.

Ignatow
07-26-2019, 02:50 PM
This is why I can't fault family that disowns a mudsharking or oildrilling child, and it has to be the same with friends. "Dead to me" is a matter of self protection. As you point out, this story proves that a coalburner or cuck will turn on a so-called "friend," out of loyalty to the nigger. Someone once posted in The Yard about friends who welcomed their mudshark daughter's buck, only to get their house robbed. They were lucky.

Once there's miscegenation, or even willful muh-dikk, the whore is so putrid and not human that it's best to part ways permanently. There's some humans I've labelled as dead to me, just to be in a safe zone. How much more for a nigger?
Even if you're avoiding niggers, be vigilant, because as we know they look for humans to rob and kill.

IseDaDiva
07-26-2019, 03:43 PM
To me, mudsharks are worse than niggers, who can't help their low IQs, their savagery, lack of humanity and self-control. Burners have a choice and that choice is niggers. Look at this burner, willing to help a nigger murder and cut up her friend. That is not the act of a human being.

Groid_Rage
07-27-2019, 10:30 PM
The losers at *********** deleted almost the same post, because they defend coal burners there. even though in this case the mudshark already had 12% ape DNA

Master Sergeant
07-28-2019, 11:05 AM
She was a Spigger so burning coal isn't a far leap for them.

Rape Ape
07-28-2019, 01:51 PM
More proof that coalburning bestialist whores aren't worth helping.
Once you go black, we don't want you back.