PDA

View Full Version : Dumb burner lets nigger muh-dik human daughter

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-26-2019, 12:19 PM
This is disgusting, and proof that burners are niggers in white skin :

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/26/wicked-mum-let-husband-rape-daughter-sentence-increased-10463815/?ico=pushly-notifcation-small&utm_source=pushly

The girl was sexually abused from the age of 10 when they were on holiday in Southport. He continued to rape her repeatedly until she was 16 and got her pregnant three times – the first time when she was 12.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/26/wicked-mum-let-husband-rape-daughter-sentence-increased-10463815/?ico=pushly-notifcation-small&utm_source=pushly?ito=cbshare

Bottle_of_Hate
07-26-2019, 12:43 PM
Why was the nigger not in jail years Ago? Get that kid into foster care and toss both parents into jail.

Sandy
07-26-2019, 12:59 PM
The judge thinks the sentence is too lenient, but oh yeah, two more years, that'll show her!

Forum rules prevent me from saying what you all know I'm already thinking, but I'll just say this is another example of why the UK was God damn stupid to give up the death penalty.

IseDaDiva
07-26-2019, 03:48 PM
Forum rules prevent me from saying what you all know I'm already thinking

Same. Another fat, ugly revolting POS lardass taking on a savage Africoon in desperation. She's welcome to do that, but how dare these pigs subject their children to these feral coons? A mother who is supposed to protect her children, allowing them to be abused are worse than the nog.

MineEvolved
07-26-2019, 05:49 PM
Anoyke Andrews was jailed for 20 years last year and the girl gave permission for her parents to be named so that they would be publicly exposed.

This is the silver lining here. Public exposure and shaming/sanction is what needs to happen in ALL of these cases. This horseshit of throwing up a wall of anonymity to 'protect' a minor (one's that's already been heinously abused, let's 'protect' her now!) is what allows this kind of shit to proliferate exponentially. People would be MORE nigger-aware, if they could see more of what niggers DO, along with their criminally liable enablers.

Buck Simian
07-26-2019, 05:52 PM
Any white woman that already has white kids and chooses to go out and fuck a nigger deserves to have all her parenting rights taken away instantly. If she wants kids let her go make mutants with some nigger, don't drag a human child into your sick mess.

IseDaDiva
07-26-2019, 07:27 PM
This is the silver lining here. Public exposure and shaming/sanction is what needs to happen in ALL of these cases.

No way can that hawg be shamed. Burners simply do not have the capacity to feel shame.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-26-2019, 08:02 PM
No way can that hawg be shamed. Burners simply do not have the capacity to feel shame.

Obviously; otherwise, they would not burn the coal.

SC Anemia
07-26-2019, 08:22 PM

^^^^^ When you make Mama June look kinda hot. :rofl

Cracka Jack
07-26-2019, 09:33 PM
Not to pick nits or anything, but calling a coalburner "dumb" is redundant, and it's not fair to dumb people. Seriously. I know several humans who were not blessed with intelligence, but they manage to work and support themselves. I'm talking low IQ, but not retarded.. basically "slow" people. They each have a few normal humans who keep an eye on, and help guide them along.

A burner is not just "dumb", it is mentally defective to the point of being suicidal. (Please let it achieve it's ultimate goal.)

Anyway, not meaning to rant, just trying to keep our descriptions here on point.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-26-2019, 10:28 PM

^^^^^ When you make Mama June look kinda hot. :rofl

Proof that a nigger will truly muh-dik anything.