PDA

View Full Version : Unapologetic White Woman Calls Niggers - Niggers

Master Sergeant
07-26-2019, 11:45 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/video/2019/07/26/north-carolina-woman-hurls-n-word-black-women-restaurant/

I'm glad she's standing her ground. The she boons were keeking and screetching and she called them what they are.

Whitey Ford
07-26-2019, 12:25 PM
That woman is BASED! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y62ptWGNrqQ&feature=youtu.be

animal mother
07-26-2019, 12:36 PM
The lady called out TNB. Are you sorry for using the NIGGER word? NO. Good I love that she did not back down, fuck the cuck nigger loving media.

SC Anemia
07-26-2019, 12:44 PM
Pretty spry old gal for 71, good on her! Sometimes ya just gotta call a spade, a spade. :lol

What also gets me every time is the reaction from the offended ape. Somehow they expect everyone around to be apologetic and feel outraged. I love it when that doesn't happen and the niggers have suck it up and knuckle away. Sticks & stones nigger, it's just a name. :finger

Master Sergeant
07-26-2019, 01:43 PM
Now that her full name is out there expect some retaliation even from cuck whites.

Master Sergeant
07-26-2019, 01:54 PM
I like how she said she'd do it again. Fuck yeah! She should get an honorary invite to be on here.

White Orchid
07-27-2019, 01:13 PM
I like how she said she'd do it again. Fuck yeah! She should get an honorary invite to be on here.

Hell yeah! People like this make my day all the time. I'm beyond sick of the nigger coddling bullshit.

IseDaDiva
07-27-2019, 05:27 PM
My grandfather and my father (and my mother, who was the sweetest person ever) never called them anything BUT niggers.

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 05:19 AM
:rofl "Do you see how that word could be incredibly offensive?"

"Yes I do, and that's why I said it and I would say it again."

Oh Baby, I LOVE it!:lmao:lmao:lmao:unigger

White Orchid
07-28-2019, 12:58 PM
My grandfather and my father (and my mother, who was the sweetest person ever) never called them anything BUT niggers.

Heh. My parents would've made Archie Bunker look like a saint. They wouldn't even allow niggers on their front lawn, let alone in the house.

SC Anemia
07-28-2019, 01:14 PM
My dad..... 7775

IseDaDiva
07-28-2019, 01:28 PM
Little story and I'll keep it short. When I was very young my father was sent to Atlanta for his work. (I'm Canadian) When he returned, he told us how he was talking to a man on the street one day, when suddenly the man called out to a passing nigger, saying, "Hey boy - go pick up that trash there." The nigger did it. My father told this story with an expression of wonder, awe and delight. I can only imagine what he would think of the world now, with savages being put on pedestals, murdering and muh dikkin' with impunity.

My dad.....

:lol

Rape Ape
07-28-2019, 01:45 PM
If you're going to be a bitch, be the whole bitch. :lmao
Once you call a nigger what it is -- a nigger, then NEVER EVER apologize. Apologizing will only make it worse because coons and their SJW coddlers can smell weakness and fear.
This lady shows how it's done.
:tthumb

jenkemfactory
07-28-2019, 09:44 PM
She "hurled" the nigger word. So what.
Niggers hurl bullets.

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 11:46 PM
If you're going to be a bitch, be the whole bitch. :lmao
Once you call a nigger what it is -- a nigger, then NEVER EVER apologize. Apologizing will only make it worse because coons and their SJW coddlers can smell weakness and fear.
This lady shows how it's done.
:tthumb

Agreed!

Ignatow
07-29-2019, 04:39 AM
Niggers behave like niggers. So why are the sows offended? Oh yeah, they think they're queens and that all humans are into nigger worship.

Sambo Spade
07-29-2019, 09:23 AM
How ridiculous is it that media tracks people down and tries to shame them for using a little bit of harsh language? I'm glad she didn't back down.

BigJigger
10-27-2019, 01:46 AM
Whenever I see a troop of niggers on tv or on YouTube or in movies ( I avoid the groid in real life ) all I ever hear them say is " nigger this" and " nigger that" at each other. Why do they get so offended when a human also calls them a nigger? I have never understood that. I have also never understood people saying " the n word". We all know it means nigger, are people seriously afraid of these outdated farming tools that they can't even type a word anonymously online?

HonkyDevil
10-27-2019, 02:30 AM
This lady needs a fucking medal. Props because these fucking niggers are hurling racial slurs at everyone else and no one says a God damned thing.

haywood
10-27-2019, 12:34 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/video/2019/07/26/north-carolina-woman-hurls-n-word-black-women-restaurant/

I'm glad she's standing her ground. The she boons were keeking and screetching and she called them what they are.

Back in the late '80s I met my ex-wife, She would always call them niggers too!! Bravo for this lady!!

nigfreewisconsin
10-30-2019, 07:44 AM
My grandfather (Paternal side. I do not acknowledge the libtards on my maternal side as family) used the word "Jigaboos". He used it in public, hell, even once told an uppity nigger to "Get its jigaboo ass out of here!" when he, my dad, and young me were eating at a nice restaurant and some niggers kunckledragged in demanding free food. The nigs were bothering the wait staff, grandpa got up, got in the buck nigger's face, shoved it out the door. Was was a role model for me growing up. No surprise he liked Archie Bunker so much!

Grandpa was one of those old guys who was pretty much unstoppable. An almost sterotypical old-world German craftsman, with his own extensive machine shop in his basement, a gun collection that went back to the Revolutionary War (And he could actually fire them!), basically the role model that if every kid had to look up to, we wouldn't have these whiny snowflakes and professional victim crybabies.

I shudder to think of the "Americans" of the future. Sends a chill up my spine to think of these soft, whiny, passive wimps now are increasing in numbers, and, much as I hate to say it, are going to be taking over when real Americans cease to be.

jenkemfactory
10-30-2019, 10:01 AM
My grandfather (Paternal side. I do not acknowledge the libtards on my maternal side as family) used the word "Jigaboos". He used it in public, hell, even once told an uppity nigger to "Get its jigaboo ass out of here!" when he, my dad, and young me were eating at a nice restaurant and some niggers kunckledragged in demanding free food. The nigs were bothering the wait staff, grandpa got up, got in the buck nigger's face, shoved it out the door. Was was a role model for me growing up. No surprise he liked Archie Bunker so much!

Grandpa was one of those old guys who was pretty much unstoppable. An almost sterotypical old-world German craftsman, with his own extensive machine shop in his basement, a gun collection that went back to the Revolutionary War (And he could actually fire them!), basically the role model that if every kid had to look up to, we wouldn't have these whiny snowflakes and professional victim crybabies.

I shudder to think of the "Americans" of the future. Sends a chill up my spine to think of these soft, whiny, passive wimps now are increasing in numbers, and, much as I hate to say it, are going to be taking over when real Americans cease to be.

Great story.
Would love to have met him.
If he did that today, he would be in the today's evening news and hanged tomorrow morning - if he is not beaten to death with-in hours.

nigfreewisconsin
10-30-2019, 10:38 AM
That's just it. How far has America, and the world fallen in a short period of time. This was around 1993-1994 when he shoved some buck nigger and its groidle of niglets and sow out for TNB. I remember he called them jigaboos to the cops. One of the cops, I remember, told him not to keep calling them that, his response was along the lines of them acting like scum of the earth, if they want to be addressed like "You and me" then they need to act like it. He taught me from a young age that respect is earned, just like everything else in life.

Like I said, he was part of a now rapidly vanishing type of person. The world needs that type now more than ever. Without them, the snowflakes and their pet niggers and asslifters will be dictating what we say and think and feel. God help us all!