PDA

View Full Version : Whore mudshark gets fully diversified by her buck "husband"

Sandy
07-26-2019, 11:09 AM
She's one of those world-traveling do-gooders that had it coming. She didn't have to go to Africa to die, she brought Africa to herself.

Bad news: the buck and their niglets survived.

Pictures have emerged of the Australian United Nations worker found dead in Fiji in a suspected attempted murder-suicide.

Mother-of-three Jennifer Downes was found dead by her husband's friends just after 1pm on Tuesday when they visited the couple's home in the capital Suva.

Police believe she was murdered, and are treating her Australian husband Henry Lusaka John as a key suspect, according to local reports.

He is recovering in hospital after plunging from a balcony following her death.

The couple recently moved to Suva with their three children but local publications are unsure of their whereabouts.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7280751/Australian-worker-Jennifer-Downes-killed-suspected-attempted-murder-suicide-Fiji.html

God damn, she's no prize herself, but she had to pick one of the ugliest bucks. It looks like that nigger boyfriend of the southern girl coalburner, the one who was burned alive.

7745 7746

SC Anemia
07-26-2019, 01:36 PM
suspected attempted murder-suicide.

Bullshit, the ape murdered her no doubt but probably just fell off the balcony.

IseDaDiva
07-26-2019, 03:53 PM
Jesus Christ, how can a woman hate herself this much??? I'd stay alone the rest of my life before I'd touch that thing.7755

Ignatow
07-27-2019, 03:17 AM
[QUOTE=Mr. Sandman;85529]She's one of those world-traveling do-gooders that had it coming. She didn't have to go to Africa to die, she brought Africa to herself.

Africa, the land of many savage beasts, the most violent, the nigger species.

God damn, she's no prize herself, but she had to pick one of the ugliest bucks. It looks like that nigger boyfriend of the southern girl coalburner, the one who was burned alive.

Looks like this buck belonged to the NIGGEST tribe. Pure darkness and ugliness. I think these mudsharks want to prove they are so forward-thinking, that they choose the most animal looking buck. It's as if, "I'm so enlightened that I see him as a person (and not as an animal)". But if you had one iota of sense, you'd logically know that this nigger is certainly more related to a gorilla than a human.

IseDaDiva
07-27-2019, 10:04 AM
. I think these mudsharks want to prove they are so forward-thinking, that they choose the most animal looking buck. It's as if, "I'm so enlightened that I see him as a person (and not as an animal)".

Thanks. That's something I've been wondering about for some time. Makes sense now.

Sandy
07-27-2019, 04:50 PM
Looks like this buck belonged to the NIGGEST tribe. Pure darkness and ugliness. I think these mudsharks want to prove they are so forward-thinking, that they choose the most animal looking buck. It's as if, "I'm so enlightened that I see him as a person (and not as an animal)". But if you had one iota of sense, you'd logically know that this nigger is certainly more related to a gorilla than a human.

We have some big contenders for 2019's Mudshark of the Year, don't we? That one who went missing for days until her burned body was found, the one in the UK, now this. They're all picking the ugliest, niggest of the niggest bucks that have murder in their eyes.