PDA

View Full Version : Kid's animation called 'racist' for cartoon about white woman turned into 'ugly' black woman for being 'bad'

Whitey Ford
07-26-2019, 09:57 AM
A kiddie YouTube channel called My Pingu TV canceled a cartoon about an angel who loses her “beauty and youth” by becoming a black woman.

In the episode titled “Dina and The Prince,” Dina, who is white, is forbidden from speaking to her husband to hide the fact that she is an angel. This proves impossible for Dina, so she eventually breaks down, and is sentenced to living as a black-skinned woman — or more explicitly, relinquishing her physical beauty.

The next day, the prince visits his wife. “Dina turns,” says the narrator. “And we see that she is not as beautiful. Her glow is gone and her face is scarred.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_L6kzBfRV0&feature=youtu.be

“I am so sorry,” Dina cries to her prince, “... and now I am ugly.” But he is flattered. “You love me so much that you gave up your beauty for me, Dina! You think I care how you look? I love you!”

Now that she has agreed to “sacrifice” for her true love, “Dina becomes beautiful again” as she’s transformed back into a white woman.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/you-tube-pulls-racist-cartoon-about-white-woman-turned-into-ugly-black-woman-233528365.html

Rape Ape
07-26-2019, 10:42 AM
The cartoon should have been pulled for promoting oil drilling. The cuck should have been turned into a nigger buck for drilling oil, then they could both be happy tree swinging ugly apes. :lol

Bottle_of_Hate
07-26-2019, 11:51 AM
That's funny shit. Aside of the oil drilling. But once you go nigger, no magic will make you human again.

Ignatow
07-26-2019, 12:52 PM
That's funny shit. Aside of the oil drilling. But once you go nigger, no magic will make you human again.

It's universal among humans to know that niggers aren't of our species and just so different in looks and behavior. Once you touch a nigger/negress you're tainted for life. That's why I can't understand why women would lay down with an ape, shit out a sprog, then be ok with it. And vice versa.
It must be self-hate or pure lunacy to ever consort with a nigger.

Tar Remover
07-31-2019, 06:14 AM
:lmao