PDA

View Full Version : 150 "Migrants" rockfished off coast of Libya

IseDaDiva
07-25-2019, 08:53 PM
Didn't the term "migrants" once mean people brave enough to head off to a new land, settle, build, support themselves and raise productive families? Now it means lazy, gibs-me niggers infesting countries already financially overburdened, looking for welfare and other handouts.

At least 150 won't be able to stick their paws out and make demands, although unfortunately, 147 parasites were fished out the water.

Up to 150 Europe-bound migrants, including women and children, were missing and feared drowned on Thursday after the boats they were traveling in capsized in the Mediterranean Sea off Libya, the country's coast guard and the U.N. refugee agency said.

https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/9296984-150-migrants-feared-dead-boats-capsize-libya-coast.html#.1272-stage-mmm1-1

AFN_Weasel
07-25-2019, 10:16 PM
It seems the Mediterranean Sea delivers justice when no one else will. STAY HOME!

Ignatow
07-26-2019, 04:38 AM
I would like to hear more stories like this. The most we had at the southern border were the two that for swept away a few weeks ago. My compassion has run out because these are not migrants: their invaders, because the come uninvited, and enter unlawfully. I understand ALL people want to improve their lot in life, but not at my and honest taxpayer's expense.

Tar Remover
07-31-2019, 06:18 AM
:spinman And I hear Chicoongo is well on it's way to a record year!