PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore niggers on Lime scooters attack and stomp on sandmonkey's head

Whitey Ford
07-25-2019, 06:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ2fczthEXM&feature=youtu.be

Exclusive video shows the attack on a civilian employee of the Baltimore City Police Department, who was stomped on the head by a group of teens riding Lime scooters. The suspects continue to remain at large.

These videos are really disturbing but we wanted to show them to you so that someone out there can help solve this crime. It also shows the brutality. This employee gets kicked in the head, again and again.
https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/07/25/brazen-attacks-caught-on-camera-around-baltimore-another-family-carjacked-exclusive/

Bottle_of_Hate
07-25-2019, 06:59 PM
"It appears they have no fear."

It is time to start nationwide open carry. The collateral damage from a handful of people who should not have damage is worth getting these animals in check. If niggers never knew when their victim was going to pull out a hand cannon and ventilate them, they would sure think twice after a few of their homies earned their batwings.

SC Anemia
07-25-2019, 07:03 PM
Despite how "troublesome" the BPD HNIC says it is, you know he doesn't give a rip and won't lift a finger over this.

Its time for another great flood. I could care less about the sand monkey but this could easily have been (and often is) a human.

Fuckin vermin! :fume. Baltimore needs to be walled-off.

jenkemfactory
07-25-2019, 08:46 PM
Commissioner is a nigger mutt.
Deputy commissioner is a faggot.
How do you expect law and order?

zagnut
07-25-2019, 10:18 PM
We can hope that arming citizens would make a difference but if you let one loose and pop someone you better have a lot of funds for defending yourself from the asshats that will want to barbecue you. The media in Texas is all liberal and there isn't a night that passes by that there isn't some frizzhead bitching about their butt dumpling's body temperature turning ambient. I subscribed to Texas Lawshield but I also have and attorney in the family. I queried him what to expect if I defend myself. He stated to prove to the State of Texas and a jury of my peers would be about 20 grand on the low side if they decided to prosecute me. This, he says, is for the cities full of liberal fucks that are on the anti-gun agenda. He says that is just the first part. Then comes the civil suits that are guaranteed to break your bank and waste every bit of your free time for years until a decision is made.

AFN_Weasel
07-25-2019, 11:01 PM
Easy to see how Baltimore is becoming an abandoned (by Whites) liberal nigger shithole. Give the niggers some more space to destroy.

TheOrganGrinder
07-26-2019, 12:20 AM
"The police intend to use all of their resources and power,,, (not abuse them),,, blah blah blah!!!
This nigger doesn't even care and it's obvious.
Allowing nigershines to go unchecked, robs all citizens of their right to peace, liberty, and happiness.

That's the plan, you have no rights, and more crime demands more government, more money, and fewer liberties.
How many chimpers live near Bloodymore??m
I'm 30 miles away.
Be nice to meet up with fellow chimpers and have a beer.

Sandy
07-26-2019, 09:49 AM
How many chimpers live near Bloodymore??m
I'm 30 miles away.
Be nice to meet up with fellow chimpers and have a beer.

Hope you're in a good area! A company in the city has offered me a job, but I don't want to move, and I really don't want to move there and find myself having to commute through hordes of niggers.

TheOrganGrinder
07-26-2019, 11:27 AM
Hope you're in a good area! A company in the city has offered me a job, but I don't want to move, and I really don't want to move there and find myself having to commute through hordes of niggers.

Most of the violent crime is in the fuxated city.
The local gubmints are trying like hell to spread that crime to the surrounding counties, so it doesn't appear that only the city full of niggers is responsible for most of the crime in the state.
As a result, section 8 is expanding like ebola. Marylanders are losing rights. There is no castle doctrine, no property rights, conceled carry is non existant, purchasing a handgun is ludacris, Bushmasters and AK's are illegal, all "assault rifles" need to be registered with the state if you move here, it's pretty fucked up.
They litterally have the right to commit crime, without fear of bodily injury. If you defend yourself, you go to jail or get sued.

Sandy
07-27-2019, 05:27 PM
"Clearer pictures of the niggers" that look like any other shitskins out there. I say we round up all the niggers and deport them. It's the only way to be sure.

https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ/status/1154842126989045760