PDA

View Full Version : Hip hop photographer perv nigger accused of trying to bribe model for nude pics

Whitey Ford
07-25-2019, 03:55 PM
Young women sending nude pics of themselves to a nigger- great idea. Looks like the model already has some mixed mud blood in her anyways.

Sunnaya Nash had been a fan of Marcus Hyde’s photography for years. So when she swiped past his Instagram story Sunday, saying he was looking for subjects — “who wants to shoot,” he wrote over an image of a naked woman in a shower — she quickly messaged him.

“He responded immediately asking me to send simple iPhone digitals, which I did,” Nash, Los Angeles–based model and interior design student, told BuzzFeed News in an Instagram DM conversation.

But then, “Directly after that, he asked for nudes.”

https://i.imgur.com/8T9BBv8.jpg

Nash told Hyde she didn’t have any nude photos. But said she was “comfortable shooting lingerie and partial nudity.”

In that case, Hyde, 33, responded, her photoshoot would cost $2,000.

“But nude is free?” the model asked. Hyde said it was. So she agreed to a nude photoshoot — but said she didn’t want to send him any naked shots of herself beforehand.

In that case, the price was still $2,000, Hyde responded.

“Gotta see if your worth it,” he wrote. When she pushed back, he said, “Find someone else. I’ll keep shooting celebs.”

When Nash called him out in her story, he allegedly told her to “suck a fat big dick.”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/briannasacks/model-sunnaya-nash-celebrity-photographer-marcus-hyde

Ariana Grande is publicly supporting a model who accused photographer Marcus Hyde of offering her a free photoshoot in exchange for nude pictures.

Writing on her Instagram story, Grande — who has worked with Hyde in the past — blasted the shutterbug’s alleged behavior hours after model Sunnaya came out with her accusation.

“if they tell you you have to pay more money if you’re clothed that’s f–ked and i’m sorry that has happened to you. i promise there are so many respectful, nice, talented photographers out there.”

Grande advised all the “models/artists in LA/anywhere” to “look out for one another” by tagging photographers they’ve had positive experiences with so they can connect each other with quality professionals.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/23/ariana-grande-slams-marcus-hyde-after-accusation-of-trying-to-bribe-model-for-nudes/

Sandy
07-26-2019, 09:29 AM
Am I the only one trying to have sympathy for these human women but can't? I'm trying, really I am.

If a girl willingly starts dealing with a nigger "photographer," I won't say she deserves muh dikk, but I can't feel bad when she should have known better. It doesn't matter if she stayed fully clothed, wore a bikini or was naked and covered herself up. She should have known the nigger would want more.

Sandy
07-27-2019, 10:03 PM
I have zero sympathy for these filthy whores pretending to be models. This one didn't even have the instincts of a wild animal fleeing a predator. And guess what, a Kartrashian and that nigger Koonye gave money after the nigger got drunk and crashed its car.

“I didn’t have a following, I didn’t have anything, so the fact that he wanted to shoot with me was a really big deal,” recalled CamiRaddd, now 24, who asked that The Daily Beast use her Instagram handle rather than legal name. While planning their time together over text, Hyde asked for nudes. CamiRaddd told The Daily Beast that she sent over a few naked snaps taken in her boyfriend’s bathroom.

“I know it sounds oblivious and naive and dumb, but I did it because I was hyped,” CamiRaddd said. “I went along because I didn’t know any better.” Besides, she rationalized, Hyde had earned thousands of Instagram followers through sharing his risqué, Terry Richardson-esque portraits of scantily-clad women.

CamiRaddd’s boyfriend warned her that he’d heard rumors of Hyde doing “bad stuff” to models, like plying them with alcohol to get them “buzzed” during shoots. (CamiRaddd’s boyfriend, who asked to remain anonymous, confirmed her account to The Daily Beast.) But they’d just begun dating, and he didn’t want to come off as too clingy, so he agreed to drive her to the shoot at Hyde’s house.

“He was scrolling through the album and it was just video after video of girl after girl after girl,” CamiRaddd said. She told him she didn’t want to watch, and changed the subject.

Hyde moved CamiRaddd to a couch, where he instructed her to masturbate. “He said, ‘You can totally touch yourself to make the photo look fun,’” CamiRaddd remembered. She didn't want to, but after his cajoling, she agreed to try. When CamiRaddd stopped, Hyde told her the “pictures didn’t look good because it wasn’t real.”

“I felt like shit, and I tried it again,” the model said, but she gave up again, and Hyde suggested they move on to different poses.

CamiRaddd dressed in crotchless tights with no underwear for the photoshoot, and Hyde began to adjust the stockings right around her waist.

“I was OK with what was going on. But then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, a minute into it he stuck his finger into me,” she remembered. CamiRaddd said she “freaked out” and demanded Hyde stop the session. She wanted to go home.

CamiRaddd texted her boyfriend at the time, asking him to pick her up. According to her boyfriend, her texts sounded as if she had been “spooked,” but she didn't specify that she had been assaulted.

CamiRaddd did not feel comfortable posing nude again with a professional photographer until this year. “When I shoot with men now, I get worried because I feel like all of them are trying to have photos of me to show their friends, or to do stuff with me,” she said.

As an influencer, part of CamiRaddd’s job is to showcase her body—and she’s begrudgingly used to the objectification that comes with it. “Yeah, we’re modeling and topless, but at the end of the day, we’re human,” she said. “We’re not objects, but everybody sees us that way. I just want people to see more than the photos.”

The accident left him in a coma. Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West donated $25,000 to a GoFundMe his friends and family set up after the incident. Six months later, Hyde was spotted out for the first time, in a wheelchair and wearing West’s “Sunday Service” merch at Coachella.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/models-claim-alleged-assault-harassment-093920264.html

IseDaDiva
07-27-2019, 11:44 PM
her texts sounded as if she had been “spooked,”

You could say that.:lol

As an influencer, part of CamiRaddd’s job is to showcase her body... “We’re not objects, but everybody sees us that way. I just want people to see more than the photos.”

Yes, you dumb slut. I'm sure people looking at your naked self displayed for the world to see will look past that and see what a wonderful, bright person you are.

And "Influencer"? Someone make all these braindead trollops shut up, please.

SC Anemia
07-28-2019, 01:20 AM
And "Influencer"? Someone make all these braindead trollops shut up, please.

It's amusing (sort of) that these girls don't or can't see the forest through the trees. All those good looks and hot bodies have an expiration date. When they're 35-ish and the young, fresh-face is gone, bewbs are feeling the gravity and those 3-4 kids have wrecked havoc on the ass....no one is gonna give a shit what they think or say. No one is going to ask or pay for a picture. And know one is going to remember the Facespook page with the Snapchat filter.

I understand making hay while the sun shines but a plan B is usually a better investment

IseDaDiva
07-28-2019, 10:27 AM
I understand making hay while the sun shines but a plan B is usually a better investment

How can they have a "Plan B"? Most of these YT, social platform addicts are dumb as bricks. They can't read, write or form one sentence without saying "like" multiple times. And that's the humans. The niggers can't read, write, spell or speak coherently, but then when you spend your life on taxpayers' forced charity, who needs education?

Hyde moved CamiRaddd to a couch, where he instructed her to masturbate. “He said, ‘You can totally touch yourself to make the photo look fun,’” CamiRaddd remembered. She didn't want to, but after his cajoling, she agreed to try.

How dumb do you have to be to let a stupid, pervy, muh dik nigger "cajole" you to do this? These bitches and mudsharks do whatever niggers want and do it of their own free will, and then whine about it later> Well, the ones who are still alive, that is.

:migraine

SC Anemia
07-28-2019, 11:29 AM
How can they have a "Plan B"? Most of these YT, social platform addicts are dumb as bricks...

And the winner is....

https://youtu.be/lj3iNxZ8Dww

:rofl

Bottle_of_Hate
07-28-2019, 12:48 PM
How can they have a "Plan B"? Most of these YT, social platform addicts are dumb as bricks. They can't read, write or form one sentence without saying "like" multiple times. And that's the humans. The niggers can't read, write, spell or speak coherently, but then when you spend your life on taxpayers' forced charity, who needs education?

Yet someone these people get elected to congress...

Tar Remover
07-29-2019, 08:14 AM
What a fuckin' idiot. Dumb cow....