PDA

View Full Version : Gas Monkey Daid!!!

Cracka Jack
07-25-2019, 03:06 PM
More monkeyshines in Murdertown USA. Two Delmarva Power workers shot while replacing gas main in the heart of niggerdom. One died. Wasn't sure the species of the victim, Dupree Boroughs. Turns out it was a spook.... A spook who was recently released from NU where it had been caged for shooting some other spook in 2010.

http://firststateupdate.com/2019/07/contractor-gunned-down-was-recently-released-from-prison-for-2008-shooting/

Burroughs and a coworker were found shot around 1:30 Monday afternoon by Wilmington Police officers. The two were transported to the Trauma Center at Christiana Hospital. Burroughs was reportedly being treated for at least twelve gunshot wounds, according to initial reports.

:lol

The article refers to it as a "contractor". I'm betting it was one of those hold the stop sign monkeys.

BTW, it's got a page at gunmemorial.org. Have at it Chimpers!!!! :lol
http://gunmemorial.org/2019/07/22/dupree-burroughs

Rape Ape
07-25-2019, 03:36 PM
Let me guess. The nigger crack dealer it owed money to found it and collected "payment"? Or some other equally ignorant nigger TNB "reason" for why niggers kill each other. Just one more shitskin less.

Whitey Ford
07-25-2019, 03:36 PM
Workers who have to service areas that are nigger laden should be given hazard pay. I used to have to drive through niggertown every day on my way to work and I did not like it. And I was just passing through.

Master Sergeant
07-25-2019, 03:44 PM
If niggers want to act like wild animals they should be left to their own. No ambulances, police, fire, road crews, utilities and especially no food deliveries to fuxated areas.

IseDaDiva
07-25-2019, 08:32 PM
BTW, it's got a page at gunmemorial.org. Have at it Chimpers!!!!

Hey, you can add a picture and a nickname for Dupree and everything. I see its loved ones couldn't be bothered putting any. :lol "Hateful comments will be deleted." OH, well.

R.I.P. Dupree. I'm sure deep down you were a good nigger and everyone loved you.

Delmarva looks like a nice neighbourhood:

jenkemfactory
07-25-2019, 08:41 PM
Hey, you can add a picture and a nickname for Dupree and everything. I see its loved ones couldn't be bothered putting any. :lol "Hateful comments will be deleted." OH, well.

R.I.P. Dupree. I'm sure deep down you were a good nigger and everyone loved you.

Delmarva looks like a nice neighbourhood:

Its beautiful.
I'm surprised that excavator wasn't stolen.

SC Anemia
07-25-2019, 10:19 PM
"We need your help to add a photo for Dupree Burroughs."

So I helped. :lol It has to be moderated first. This one:

7742 Quick, go see if it's still there.

Here's the screenshot;

IseDaDiva
07-25-2019, 10:56 PM
Here's the screenshot;

:rofl Sheeitttt, they took it down already.