PDA

View Full Version : German daycare centers under police protection after they ban pork to please Muslim children

Whitey Ford
07-25-2019, 12:23 PM
Plans to no longer serve children pork or gelatin-containing products like gummy bears at two daycare centers in the German city of Leipzig prompted a wave of criticism online and made headlines across the country.
The Bild newspaper first reported on the daycare centers’ proposal, saying the decision to make the changes came from consideration for two Muslim children.
“Out of respect for a changing world, only pork-free meals and snacks will be ordered and served starting from July 15”, read a letter sent to parents, according to Bild.
Responses to the plans grew so heated that Leipzig police decided to park patrol cars outside both of the daycare centers to protect against “possible dangers”.
The director of the two centers, Wolfgang Schäfer, said they were putting the plans on hold for now following the outrage.
“We’re overwhelmed by the whole thing”, he told news agency DPA.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/07/german-daycare-centers-under-police-protection-after-they-ban-pork-to-please-muslim-children/

https://i.imgur.com/VIEyOES.jpg

Sandy
07-25-2019, 12:37 PM
Talk about clueless. It's not non-asslifters they need to worry about.

Serve pork to one non-Muslim child, and then they'll see who'll commit violence.

IseDaDiva
07-25-2019, 02:03 PM
I just can't anymore... Let some Germans go to a muzzie country and start demanding pork be served. I'm sure they'd be obliged, out of consideration for them.

When are people going to stand up and start saying they aren't going to take this insanity anymore? What happened to the eminently sensible, "When in Rome..."? Or, as my mother said, "Beggars can't be choosers"?JFC!!!

Tar Remover
07-31-2019, 06:23 AM
Fuck those Dirt Spooks.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-31-2019, 07:13 AM
About 15 years ago, I worked at a Country Kitchen. I was a sever and my buddy worked the grill.

One day these obnoxious shitskin Muslims come in, demanding that they get Denver Omelets made with turkey.

So my buddy makes these abominations their pork-free omelets, which they eat half of and promptly send back, stating that they 'tasted like pork'...

First of all, how do they know what pork tastes like?

So, wanting to keep my job, I take the omelets back to the kitchen.

My buddy slices up more turkey, extra thin strips...puts them on the grill, and proceeds to drain all the water from ham out into the turkey. "Fuck these Muslim pricks, I hope Allah sends them to hell."

I still laugh when I think of watching him drain that ham into their turkey.

Fucking Muslims deserve it...

Ignatow
07-31-2019, 01:27 PM
What is really needed is a government that says, "We're a free, primarily Christian country. You can eat what you want, but do not expect us to change our ways for you. If you don't like it, leave this country".
Trump saying this to the 4 bitches is a starting point.
Start pushing back, in discussions, voting, abd of course in peaceful, non violent ways.

Tar Remover
08-02-2019, 03:54 AM
About 15 years ago, I worked at a Country Kitchen. I was a sever and my buddy worked the grill.

One day these obnoxious shitskin Muslims come in, demanding that they get Denver Omelets made with turkey.

So my buddy makes these abominations their pork-free omelets, which they eat half of and promptly send back, stating that they 'tasted like pork'...

First of all, how do they know what pork tastes like?

So, wanting to keep my job, I take the omelets back to the kitchen.

My buddy slices up more turkey, extra thin strips...puts them on the grill, and proceeds to drain all the water from ham out into the turkey. "Fuck these Muslim pricks, I hope Allah sends them to hell."

I still laugh when I think of watching him drain that ham into their turkey.

Fucking Muslims deserve it...:rofl:rofl:rofl Buy him a beer for me!