PDA

View Full Version : Nigger savage stabs human kid to death in the UK.

Cat fur allergic
07-24-2019, 07:25 AM
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/evil-remorseless-masked-killer-locked-16578006

'Evil and remorseless' masked killer locked up for stabbing teenage boy to death at Halloween party

UK sentences are a joke.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-24-2019, 09:04 AM
These kind of niggers should never see the inside of a regular jail cell. They should be separated into a prison farm that has 100' high concrete walls and quadruple layers of coiled razor wire all around it. It should be manned with gun batteries every 100 feet and vicious dogs on the perimeter. Once you go in, you NEVER come out.

Sandy
07-24-2019, 03:05 PM
What good is "life" when it's only "a minimum sentence of 17 years"? The buck will get out in its 30s, ready to kill again.

Days earlier he had been watching graphic and violent videos online of people being stabbed.

five males, including Thompson and four others aged 15, 16, 17 and 17

Let me guess, there was a dindu nuffins defense because the videos made them do it.

IseDaDiva
07-24-2019, 05:33 PM
Let me guess, there was a dindu nuffins defense because the videos made them do it.

That's right, because watching violent content turns all of us into savages.

England (and lots of other countries) are now places where niggers can hack humans to death with few consequences. Blame the videos!

Bottle_of_Hate
07-24-2019, 05:47 PM
If violent games and movies turned you into a killer I would be a mass murderer by now.

Ignatow
07-25-2019, 03:17 AM
Probably a Jamaican nigger. What has happened to the UK? Even it's prince drills oil.

jenkemfactory
07-25-2019, 07:21 AM
Again? ......and again.....

Was he hungry?

Instead of prison, they should just be released ....into their native habitat of Africa.

MineEvolved
07-25-2019, 05:37 PM
If there were EVER a counter argument to the 'slabery' bullshit constantly offered up here in America to justify heinous nigger crimes, it'd be placing that argument right next to what's happening in the UK. UK niggers weren't descendents of plantation slaves, so why are their niggers identical to ours, in their actions? Hmm?

Whitey Ford
07-25-2019, 06:30 PM
That is one ugly coal black nigger. Notice the cold, dead soul-less look in his eyes.
https://i.imgur.com/U8tbLWL.png

IseDaDiva
07-25-2019, 08:36 PM
The differences between human and nigger were never made clearer than in these side-by-side pics.