PDA

View Full Version : What kind of man accepts being literally a cuck!!!

Cat fur allergic
07-24-2019, 07:08 AM
I saw yesterday a upper middle class white lady with a high yellow mulatto kid in a stroller. She was fairly tall and decent looking for a coalburner. But next to them was a white man who was shorter but not the father LOL. I'm like wow I would be so embarrassed for him!! Yet he didn't care. He and the mama and the nigglet was walking around.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-24-2019, 07:35 AM
I saw yesterday a upper middle class white lady with a high yellow mulatto kid in a stroller. She was fairly tall and decent looking for a coalburner. But next to them was a white man who was shorter but not the father LOL. I'm like wow I would be so embarrassed for him!! Yet he didn't care. He and the mama and the nigglet was walking around.

He's the kind of liberal cuck that probably gets off on watching his wife get muh-diked by some shitskin, and when she got knocked up, he probably looked at it as some noble thing to raise the baby sprog...hopefully some groid gives them the AIDS.

Sandy
07-24-2019, 02:59 PM
He's the kind of liberal cuck that probably gets off on watching his wife get muh-diked by some shitskin, and when she got knocked up, he probably looked at it as some noble thing to raise the baby sprog...hopefully some groid gives them the AIDS.

Cucks like that want their turn with the nigger.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-24-2019, 06:58 PM
Cucks like that want their turn with the nigger.

And the down-low beast probably gives it to him. Coalburners and their pet niggers get what they deserve...

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 05:23 AM
My Grandmother pronounced it- "hiyella……" I miss that old gal.....

Whitey Ford
07-28-2019, 01:17 PM

Probably adopted. A lot of these liberal asshole types love adopting niglets as a form of virtue signalling to their fellow shitlibs.

UpYoursNigger
07-28-2019, 09:00 PM
Probably adopted. A lot of these liberal asshole types love adopting niglets as a form of virtue signalling to their fellow shitlibs.

Nailed it. walking into a target near where I live yesterday, some typical liberal soy boy bearded cuck is sitting on the picnic area near the entrance with its obviously recently adopted niglet. I said cuck as I walked by into the store.

TheOrganGrinder
07-28-2019, 10:01 PM
Maybe he was the nigglets parole officer.

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 11:44 PM
Nailed it. walking into a target near where I live yesterday, some typical liberal soy boy bearded cuck is sitting on the picnic area near the entrance with its obviously recently adopted niglet. I said cuck as I walked by into the store.:lol

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 11:44 PM
Maybe he was the nigglets parole officer.:lmao

MineEvolved
08-04-2019, 01:43 AM
The beta male also seeks out the company of women who have high-paying jobs. They're already nutless cowards, so it's not a huge extra step for them to ultra-cuck for the woman. As long as it plays the game, it's gets the comfortable life. And you can bet your sweet ass it only gets laid on her terms. The cuck dictates NOTHING. They even wear the clothes they're told to wear, how to vote, what to drive. I've yet to meet a cuck who owned a Harley. I don't think it's an accident.

Tar Remover
08-04-2019, 06:11 AM
The beta male also seeks out the company of women who have high-paying jobs. They're already nutless cowards, so it's not a huge extra step for them to ultra-cuck for the woman. As long as it plays the game, it's gets the comfortable life. And you can bet your sweet ass it only gets laid on her terms. The cuck dictates NOTHING. They even wear the clothes they're told to wear, how to vote, what to drive. I've yet to meet a cuck who owned a Harley. I don't think it's an accident.

He sneaks her plastic dong when she isn't home...….