PDA

View Full Version : Liberian refugee nigger to run for Montana Senate seat because of Trump's racisms

Whitey Ford
07-23-2019, 09:56 AM
‘The people of Montana are no fools’: Liberian refugee taking on Trump-loving Senator Steve Daines

A 'boomerang' dindu. First, we shipped our niggers back to da muddaland in Liberia, but then they come back. As 'refugees.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AhWPqhGVZM&feature=youtu.be

The editorial noted Daines is being challenged by Helena Mayor Wilmot Collins, a refugee from Liberia, who was interviewed by MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell on Monday.

“What’s different running the state of Montana as a Democrat than what other states are used to?” O’Donnell asked.

“Montana knows who has the interests at heart. I know Sen. Daines has the billionaires, the millionaires, and the corporate interests. But what we have here, we have the people with us,” he said.

“You see, it tells me that the people of Montana are no fools. They will vote their heart, they will vote their minds and they will vote what’s right for them and the state,” Collins replied.

Yeah. Vote nigger Montana. In your 'hearts' you know it's the right thing to do.
:clarkson

https://archive.fo/hF5iW

Sandy
07-23-2019, 03:52 PM
Yeah. Vote nigger Montana. In your 'hearts' you know it's the right thing to do.

If you went back in time 20 years and told you that Michigan of all places would send a Somalinig asslifter to Congress, could you believe it then? Things are going to hell so fast in this country. Nowhere is safe, and I worry even for a place like Montana it's just a matter of time.

Get enough illegals, Californians and Coloradans somewhere, stir up enough white guilt, flood the campaign with tens of millions of illegal but untraceable campaign dollars, and a Democrat can win. Sandman Sr. on his deathbed would have never believed in that just a few years, a nigger could become president.

MineEvolved
07-24-2019, 12:15 AM
Does this 'refugee' have citizenship? If not, it can't hold public office.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-24-2019, 08:49 AM
If that nigger gets elected in Montana we are truly lost. How many niggers are there in that state? like 5?

Rape Ape
07-24-2019, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of "My GramPappy wuz uh Democrat" union numbskulls in Montana, and the dipshits in that state went for ONigger in 2008. There's also a fair amount of Califuxation/Californication there these days. It's discouraging.

SC Anemia
07-24-2019, 02:15 PM
Don't we already have one too many nigger refugees in the House?

OK well it's only the Montana state legislature but that's how it starts.

MineEvolved
07-25-2019, 07:58 PM
They can have Montana's electoral votes, as long as we get to keep Wisconsin's and Pennsylvania's...

Unchained
07-25-2019, 08:49 PM
Montana is lost and has been for a while, thanks to the califonian douches that ruined it

Tar Remover
08-02-2019, 04:19 AM
Sad.....