PDA

View Full Version : Nigger steals date's car to use for muh-dik on another female

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-22-2019, 07:43 PM
https://abc13.com/man-steals-womans-car-on-date-uses-it-for-another-date/3784717/?sf193944151=1&fbclid=IwAR1GjytxMne5fLm-gaxnL1ufZpsN_ElG3XqYO-R7dp3DdAqrFWBYtmBX89c

Only a fucking jigaboo.

MEMPHIS, Tennessee -- A Memphis woman has a doozy of a terrible date story.

A nigger stole her car while they were out on a date and then used it to take out her godsister, WREG reported

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2019, 07:57 PM
Remember the days when a man would pick up a woman for a date? I bet the nigger stiffed her with the bill to. But... They are both niggers though so it was probably paid for with welfare.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2019, 08:22 PM
It is probably something like an escalade with onstar. We know how niggers love to buy $70,000 vehicles but live in section 8 houses. My duramax will send me a "parked" location update every time it is driven.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2019, 08:37 PM
lol. I stopped watching the video too early. I lost interest as soon as I saw it was a sow.

IseDaDiva
07-22-2019, 09:05 PM
Niggers go on "dates"? "God-sister"?

:rofl

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-22-2019, 09:26 PM
You can't make this shit up :

Faith Pugh says a buck nigger she knew from high school asked her to dinner and offered muh-dik, then showed up for their date without a car, naturally.

So they took her Volvo.

The buck, Kelton Griffin, asked her to stop at a gas station and buy him a cigar. Because he didn't have the $1.29 for a Swisher Sweet, but he had weed to fill it. Because he's a nigger.

She went inside to buy it for him, because she wanted to give him muh-poosie, even though he's a worthless, jobless jigaboo.

When she came out, the nigger and her car were gone.
Because niggers steal cars.
Even from each other.

The sow followed the GPS signal to a drive-in theater.

Pugh says that's where she found her car and the SHITSKIN -- with her sowsister on a "date". The sowsister wanted to give the shitskin muh-poosie, too. The po-leese were called, and the car-thieving, muh-dikking nigger earned hisself a partial scholarship to NU.

Tar Remover
07-24-2019, 03:38 AM
:lmao