PDA

View Full Version : Nigger coworker missing; found but is break-room temperature

jenkemfactory
07-22-2019, 01:52 PM
One of my female co-workers went screaming. She said she touched the missing nigger to try to wake him up because the lazy shit was MIA for too long. But she noticed that he was very cold and stiff. She could not wake him and realise something was wrong. That's when she panicked and ran screaming.

Yes, someone did call for the veterinarian. They came and hauled it away to the nearest zoological society.

I still smell the dead nigger in the break room.

What a way to start a week.

And no, we did not get rid of the token nigger. They'll hire another one.

Sandy
07-22-2019, 02:42 PM
She said she touched the missing nigger to try to wake him up because the lazy shit was MIA for too long.

Noooooo, you let sleeping niggers lie! Especially if you're a woman, it could jump up enraged that you dared to disturb it.

Rape Ape
07-22-2019, 02:48 PM
I knew niggers were lazy, but damn. This nigger was too lazy to even keep breathing.

IseDaDiva
07-22-2019, 05:56 PM
Noooooo, you let sleeping niggers lie! Especially if you're a woman, it could jump up enraged that you dared to disturb it.

And try for muh dik, no doubt.

Cracka Jack
07-22-2019, 06:12 PM
Was there a noose involved? Some police brutality perhaps? I know, some racist YT coworker left threatening notes on it's desk!

No? None of the above?

Guess the nigger just did what comes natural. They'd rather be dead that work. :lol

Got pictures?!?!?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2019, 07:49 PM
Maybe it was sickle cell, diabeates, or AIDS. Please let it be AIDS.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-22-2019, 09:36 PM
Maybe it was sickle cell, diabeates, or AIDS. Please let it be AIDS.

It was a nigger, so you know it had all 3, plus syphilis.

Buck Simian
07-22-2019, 11:47 PM
You should have kept it around until October for a Halloween prop. It was dead so it couldn't have stunk that bad. Dead niggers tend to stink less than living ones.

jenkemfactory
07-23-2019, 09:30 AM
I'm in mourning as you can all see. Yah right!

We were let out early yesterday!

From what I know, it's heart just stopped.

This nigger is finally the star of the show.

One thing, he had a bag of chips when he went limp.

Guess, I'm taking my lunch in my office for the next few months.

The bosses are moaning about our 'loss' this morning, already. It's only 9:30 am. Nice acting. Like they give two shits.

For sure they'll promply find another retarded nigger to replace him.

zagnut
07-23-2019, 03:13 PM
This is an avatar opportunity that was missed.

Tar Remover
07-23-2019, 10:20 PM
I would have snapped a few pics and kept walking. And not said a word. And I definitely would have posted those pics here. Provided I figure out how to do that.....

MineEvolved
07-24-2019, 12:12 AM
So you seriously had a nog stroke out in your break room? You should so use this to your advantage and spread the word amongst the nigs that the room is haunted. You know how niggers are about ghosts n sheeit. You will have a nigger free lunch until your retirement!!

^^^.....what he said. Make sure all the other niggers know the ghost of Dontay (or whatever the monkey's name is) still roams the break room, moaning for it's unfinished bag of salty chips.

jenkemfactory
07-24-2019, 01:50 AM
So you seriously had a nog stroke out in your break room? You should so use this to your advantage and spread the word amongst the nigs that the room is haunted. You know how niggers are about ghosts n sheeit. You will have a nigger free lunch until your retirement!!

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I was a bit spooked out today - pardon the expression.
Fecking nigger is probably haunting the place.

But, yeah, its heart stopped for some reason. For sure, I don't give two shits why. I'm not going to it's canning either. It was shit when alive, I'm not going to see it when it's dead.

I'm not the least bit shaken up over this. Hey, its just a nigger. Not like it was a person. And no, I haven't taken this seriously and I don't care.

The day it's temperature lowered to match the surroundings I spent a good amount of time holding back my laughter. I couldn't help it. I told everyone and their dogs.

And no, I can't post pictures for obvious reasons. Sorry.

Tar Remover
07-24-2019, 03:14 AM

YES! That's a fuckin' EXCELLENT idea! Niggers will fuckin' completely lose it.:lmao

Sandy
07-24-2019, 02:55 PM
moaning for it's unfinished bag of salty chips.

There went my coffee all over my monitor!

:rofl

What this calls for is one of those prank devices that plays a certain sound at random intervals, so it can't be found. It can be a chair squeak, an animal sound, and for something like this, a ghostly nigger voice. "Sheeit, where be muh chips." There's your haunted break room!

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
07-26-2019, 02:49 PM
^^^.....what he said. Make sure all the other niggers know the ghost of Dontay (or whatever the monkey's name is) still roams the break room, moaning for it's unfinished bag of salty chips.

:rofl 7750

SC Anemia
07-26-2019, 03:15 PM
Do you know if it had a favorite snack from the break room vending machines? A favorite chair or place it used to sit? This is a golden opportunity for some epic pranks.

With a little effort you could get the rest of the apes so spooked (pun intended) they'll be calling an exorcist....or witch doctor.

Buck Simian
07-26-2019, 06:20 PM
We had one die years ago in a place i worked. Fat, huge, obese thing. He would walk 30 feet and have to stop and lean up against something to catch its breath. One Friday quitting time comes, we all scramble out and head for our cars. Apparently Fat Albert made it to his van. Hot summer day at that. It passed out inside of its car and died there. Monday morning comes and nobody checks on anything. Several days go by without him showing up for work and finally someone notices this blubber whales van and peaks in it. His family was all pissed because we just let it stay there without checking on it. What does it matter at that point, he was long dead anyways thus even if someone had looked on Monday morning the outcome would have been the same. Plus if they were so concerned for him why didn't they come looking for him to begin with? Regardless, its just a Affirmative Action employee, they are easy to replace.

Ignatow
07-27-2019, 03:11 AM
Sooner or later their own genes will tell them to die earlier than the human average. No loss. I just wished this happened more often. Less niggers means more advancement for humanity.

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 05:24 AM
This is an avatar opportunity that was missed.:lmao

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 05:26 AM
We had one die years ago in a place i worked. Fat, huge, obese thing. He would walk 30 feet and have to stop and lean up against something to catch its breath. One Friday quitting time comes, we all scramble out and head for our cars. Apparently Fat Albert made it to his van. Hot summer day at that. It passed out inside of its car and died there. Monday morning comes and nobody checks on anything. Several days go by without him showing up for work and finally someone notices this blubber whales van and peaks in it. His family was all pissed because we just let it stay there without checking on it. What does it matter at that point, he was long dead anyways thus even if someone had looked on Monday morning the outcome would have been the same. Plus if they were so concerned for him why didn't they come looking for him to begin with? Regardless, its just a Affirmative Action employee, they are easy to replace.

Hoppin' Nigger Shit! I bet he smelled ripe...…. several days?

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-28-2019, 06:39 AM
retarded nigger
One of those words is unnecessary.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-28-2019, 06:41 AM
Hoppin' Nigger Shit! I bet he smelled ripe...…. several days?

He smelled like a nigger. That's why he was undisturbed for days...no one could tell the difference.

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 09:42 AM
One of those words is unnecessary.:rofl

Tar Remover
07-28-2019, 09:42 AM
He smelled like a nigger. That's why he was undisturbed for days...no one could tell the difference.:lmao

Rape Ape
07-28-2019, 02:04 PM
A the meeting afterwards...

When you all went into the break room, did any of you see a sign in front that says, "DEAD NIGGER STORAGE"?

jenkemfactory
07-30-2019, 11:04 AM
Ok. I don't want to beat a dead horse but here's an update.

I'm hearing gossip going around that the autopsy shows (unofficially ) that the nigger spent the night shoving heroin up his ass hole.
Give a nigger a high paying job....

Ted
08-02-2019, 04:27 AM
We have one that’s a heartbeat away from its end. I call him Rudy for no reason and I have several friends screaming “Rudy’s going down” and “Rudy ain’t gonna make it “ every time he struggles to walk by. I even made a meme of him!

Note: Rudy’s is a biker bar somewhere in Florida. I reworked their sign on Photoshop.

Tar Remover
08-03-2019, 12:07 AM
Ok. I don't want to beat a dead horse but here's an update.

I'm hearing gossip going around that the autopsy shows (unofficially ) that the nigger spent the night shoving heroin up his ass hole.
Give a nigger a high paying job....

Well GOOD for him! He did something RIGHT for once!