PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati nigger Judge Tracie Hunter sentenced to 6 months, dragged out of courtroom screaming

Buck Simian
07-22-2019, 11:00 AM
This is a must see for everyone. A uppity nigger judge has fallen and is sentenced to 6 months in jail. She should have got life but i guess you take what you can get. Seeing her having to be physically dragged out of the courtroom while all of her nigger supporters scream is justice enough!

https://www.wlwt.com/article/former-judge-tracie-hunter-dragged-out-of-the-courtroom-ordered-to-serve-six-months-in-jail/28451618

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn3juSub3o8

Look at the crazy eyes on that bitch:

SC Anemia
07-22-2019, 11:16 AM
Goddamn niggers. Like the judge who is in NO WAY ever fit to judge, niggers just cant participate in civilized society. They can play dress-up and look the part, learn to tie a tie, pretend to behave but the inner chimp ALWAYS shows up.

BTW, it's a good thing this negress was a juvenile court judge because there'd be a shit ton of appeals being filed over cases she'd adjudicated.

Sandy
07-22-2019, 11:36 AM
Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters wrote a letter asking the court to consider having Hunter undergo an evaluation based on questions he has about what he calls Hunter’s “mental condition.”

Yeah, I'd say. That she-nig is a level of nigger crazy worse than baff salts.

Whitey Ford
07-22-2019, 03:54 PM
I was just about to post this. The footage is hilarious. :rofl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYKKT3P3w00&feature=youtu.be

Rape Ape
07-22-2019, 04:22 PM
Oh Lawdy Lawdy! She dun got da vapors an sheeit! :lmao
I love watching a corrupt government official being frog-marched out of a courtroom, especially when it's a boon.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-22-2019, 08:06 PM
There is always an explosion of zoo noises whenever a nigger gets the guilty verdict. Every nigger in there probably thinks she "dindu nuffinz". I was hoping for some use of the electric whip but I'll settle for knowing this nigger will never cast judgement on a human again.

Buck Simian
07-22-2019, 09:27 PM
I took my mom to her doctors appointment today. While sitting in the waiting room bored, i pulled that video up. It started with the sound of those baboons screeching and everyone turned around and looked, here i start panicking and cant figure out how to turn it down or turn it off.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-22-2019, 09:31 PM
Funniest part is the old white-haired white guy, looks like a prosecutor, the look on his face is "what a bunch of TNB".

Monkeybash
07-28-2019, 04:32 PM
The human, conservative county prosecutor is lobbying the governor to let it out of jail.

:fume

zagnut
07-28-2019, 07:45 PM
The nigger cop had to drag the bitch out of court so no foul called but, I often wonder why they don't put a wrist lock on the prisoner and bend it back until you can hear the tendons sing? Done properly they will hop screaming any where you want with minimal effort expended on your part.

TheOrganGrinder
07-28-2019, 10:40 PM
Too bad they dragged it with a bailiff, instead of a pick-up!

Tar Remover
07-31-2019, 09:23 AM
Looney fuckin' monkey......