PDA

View Full Version : Poor Saintly niggers traumatized after Home Depot shopper makes noose out of rope

Whitey Ford
07-21-2019, 09:58 AM
Will the Home Depot customer who tied a noose be charged with a hate crime? Probably not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ec4wp5ihm4&feature=youtu.be
bwa ha ha ha go suck a mountain of dicks, niggers. @ 1:57 "...are you an idolatrous worshiper of Donald Trump?..
Ahh, niggers. They and the shitlib posse have to perpetually get their Anti-Donald Trump fetish on.

Delaware State Police said Thursday that an incident involving a noose at a Brandywine Hundred Home Depot does not appear to qualify legally as a hate crime.

However, three people accused of calling the store's manager racist after the incident, "absolutely" could be charged with making harassing phone calls, said Sgt. Richard D. Bratz, the communications director for the state police.

Bratz said for something to be considered a hate crime, there has to be a clear, chosen victim. State law says they have to be "selected" because of their race, gender or other protected characteristic.

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2019/07/18/home-depot-customer-who-tied-noose-charged-hate-crime/1765090001/

SC Anemia
07-21-2019, 11:00 AM
Delaware State Police said Thursday that an incident involving a noose at a Brandywine Hundred Home Depot does not appear to qualify legally as a hate crime.

Well no shit! :fume

I'm so damn tired of the constant niggerwhine. It's a fuckin' piece of rope! Go look a the security camera footage, you'll find the nigger who put it there.
It's hard to believe these apes want people to take them seriously.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-21-2019, 12:43 PM
Go look a the security camera footage, you'll find the nigger who put it there.

I'll bet you it was the very same group of niggers who are screaming raysis.

jenkemfactory
07-21-2019, 03:06 PM
No human would dare do that. On the other hand niggers have licenses to kill.
Verdict: the nigger did it. Next.
Some nigger was trying to commit suicide.

Rape Ape
07-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Nigger Lotto Incoming.
I agree with the majority opinion.. It's yet another nigger hoax. It's 99% likely the ape planted the noose.

Cracka Jack
07-21-2019, 04:02 PM
That Home Shitbox is not far from me. Used to be a fairly nice human area, there are still some hold outs, but fuxation is deeply rooted just blocks away.

The sad part about all these incidents -- so many nooses, and no wind chimes.

Tar Remover
07-22-2019, 04:50 AM
I'm in agreement with the majority opinion- The screaming sheboon did it. It was my first thought. But that's ok, niggers. Focus ALL your attention on a stupid "rope" hoax and just forget about all the niggers that niggers exterminate, they OBVIOUSLY aren't important to you either. And I don't say "murder", because you can't "murder" a pest or disease.

animal mother
07-22-2019, 08:23 AM
Sadly, none of these "nooses" ever get put to good use.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-22-2019, 08:32 AM
Yep... the sheboon did herself.....another HOAX

Jesse Nigger Smollett type shit

DJ Stoopnig
07-22-2019, 09:56 AM
That looked like a properly tied noose, which means the nigger didn't do it. Some customer probably did it just to show off that he knew how to make a noose, and then he left it there. I'm sure it had nothing to do with race.

BTW, since when did niggers start going to Home Despot (Depot)?

And, that nigger is ugly, even by nigger standards. They should have prayed for her face.

TheOrganGrinder
07-23-2019, 01:10 PM
Maybe the guy in the rope department was offering test-drives of the new stock with year end deals?

TheOrganGrinder
07-23-2019, 01:19 PM
BTW, since when did niggers start going to Home Despot (Depot)?

Since the price of stolen metal (scrap) has dropped, theft in home improvement stores has skyrocketed. It was probably looking for a nice dewalt set to shove in it's muh-slit. Just shove it up there, and tell the baby not to drop it.

DJ Stoopnig
07-23-2019, 05:19 PM
Since the price of stolen metal (scrap) has dropped, theft in home improvement stores has skyrocketed. It was probably looking for a nice dewalt set to shove in it's muh-slit. Just shove it up there, and tell the baby not to drop it.

I guess they would steal monkey wrenches and banana clips? :lol

I can just picture a fetus being trained to steal.

Tar Remover
07-23-2019, 10:25 PM
I am seriously sick of lying assed niggers creating racial attacks where none exist. If it weren't for niggers, there likely wouldn't be any racism to whine about.