PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Beats The Brakes Off Of A Woman

Master Sergeant
07-20-2019, 10:43 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/07/19/man-accused-brutal-assault-woman-wingate-university/

WHAT IS IT WITH NIGGERS AND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF WOMEN?

Police have arrested an apex predatory nigger who is accused of brutally assaulting a woman at Wingate University.

With help from Wingate University Campus Safety and the follow ups done by the Wingate Police Department, the suspect for the assault was identified as 20-year-old Jalen Powe.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-20-2019, 09:41 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/07/19/man-accused-brutal-assault-woman-wingate-university/

WHAT IS IT WITH NIGGERS AND BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF WOMEN?

Because if a nigger can't eat it, sell it, or muh-dik it, then the nigger will destroy it.

It's what niggers do.

Master Sergeant
07-21-2019, 09:55 AM
Niggers commonly pimp and muh dikk their Ho's but the beat downs seem almost like a requirement. Maybe that's why she boons are morbidly obese to absorb the blows.

IseDaDiva
07-21-2019, 10:41 AM
What were niggers doing at a university? "Jalen" doesn't look like the scholarly type.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-21-2019, 01:13 PM
What were niggers doing at a university? "Jalen" doesn't look like the scholarly type.

They get the student aid/student loan dispersements, then quit going to class, but still show up to eat on their lunch cards.

In other words...gibs.

TNB

Groid_Rage
07-21-2019, 01:51 PM

The libturds who run most colleges go out of their way to fill their schools up with these retarded apes in the name of dievershitty

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-21-2019, 02:00 PM
The libturds who run most colleges go out of their way to fill their schools up with these retarded apes in the name of dievershitty

And the niggers line up for the gibs.

Since freshman dispersements come 2 weeks and a month into the semesters, they get credit at the bookstore. So they line up to get overspriced backpacks and hoodies and sheeeee it; they don't realize that it's all coming out of their loans/aid, and they LOAD UP on bullshit they don't need.

By mid-term, all the checks have been cut, so all the niggers have their gibs - they don't show up for class, but they still go to cafeteria and eat on their lunch cards, which are valid for the entire semester. They also show up to use the internets at the computer lab...

MineEvolved
07-21-2019, 02:23 PM
Niggers beat the shit out of women, because unless there's a gang of 10 or more of them attacking someone, they can't beat the shit out of anything else. Niggers are cowards, and they attack anything they deem better than themselves, which of course, is everything. Women, children, dogs, cats. All of nature has value, and all has a purpose. Except niggers. Name one thing in the natural world that would change for the worse if niggers were gone. I need bees for pollination of crops and gardens, and the honey in my coffee. I need a nigger for absolutely, irrefutably, fuck-all, ass nothing. Not a single benefit comes towards me or mine or anyone else I know by the inclusion of niggers.

Rape Ape
07-21-2019, 03:36 PM

Maybe it's good at stuffing an egg shaped ball it its bootlips and running, or bouncing a round shaped ball and placing it into a ring?

IseDaDiva
07-21-2019, 03:43 PM
Right. I forgot it doesn't matter if you're an illiterate knuckle-dragging nigger with an IQ of 64 as long as you're an "afflete."

Cracka Jack
07-21-2019, 04:06 PM
Beats The Breaks Off... ??? That's a new one to me.

SC Anemia
07-21-2019, 04:16 PM
And the niggers line up for the gibs.

Since freshman dispersements come 2 weeks and a month into the semesters, they get credit at the bookstore. So they line up to get overspriced backpacks and hoodies and sheeeee it; they don't realize that it's all coming out of their loans/aid, and they LOAD UP on bullshit they don't need.

By mid-term, all the checks have been cut, so all the niggers have their gibs - they don't show up for class, but they still go to cafeteria and eat on their lunch cards, which are valid for the entire semester. They also show up to use the internets at the computer lab...

This ^^^^ saw it first hand. I didn't return for my Bachelor's till I was nearly 50. By midterm all the niggers vanished.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-21-2019, 06:05 PM
This ^^^^ saw it first hand. I didn't return for my Bachelor's till I was nearly 50. By midterm all the niggers vanished.

Yep. I also speak from personal experience. Niggers literally ruin everything.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-21-2019, 07:07 PM
??? That's a new one to me.

It's supposed to be "beat the brakes off".
From urban dictionary:
To beat someone down so badly that they are unable to stop themselves from stumbling around like an idiot. (Like they do not have brakes.)
Rhianna stumbled straight into a wall because Chris Brown beat the brakes off of her.

Cracka Jack
07-21-2019, 07:11 PM
It's supposed to be "beat the brakes off".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Beat%2bThe%2bBrakes&=true

I learned new nigger babble today.....

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-21-2019, 08:59 PM
I learned new nigger babble today.....

Every day is a chance to learn??

Ignatow
07-21-2019, 10:01 PM
Knowing nigger babble makes you understand your enemies better.

Tar Remover
07-24-2019, 03:45 AM
I learned new nigger babble today.....:lol me too!