PDA

View Full Version : This Is Why Niggers Should Never Be Allowed Near The Elderly Or Handicapped

Master Sergeant
07-18-2019, 02:00 PM
https://www.counton2.com/news/south-carolina-news/45-assisted-living-victims-defrauded-9-facing-charges-deputies-say/

Nine people have been charged with defrauding dozens of residents in assisted living facilities in Spartanburg County.

Dushawn Michael Woodson, 38, of Spartanburg, worked as a Verizon and AT&T representative at Target.
Tiffany Marie Griffith, 31, of Spartanburg, was a Target employee.
Tamara Shante Carson, 29, of Inman.
Clifford Ulyess Brown, 24, of Wellford.
Malik Divine Gray, 32, of Inman, was a Verizon representative at Walmart.
Rajshunda Chenell Ojayeria Holmes, 20, of Spartanburg.
Tamara Marqueeshia Shardana Taylor, 27, of Spartanburg,
Deputies said the following suspects are still at large and wanted:

Joshua Jonathan Rashaad Glenn
Davien Montrell Rodgers, Sr., 23, of Taylors, SC, worked as a Verizon representative at Walmart.

SC Anemia
07-18-2019, 02:26 PM
Preying upon the weak and elderly. Not much different than Hyenas and Jackals which I always considered the niggers of the animal kingdom.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-18-2019, 03:18 PM
Dushawn,Tiffany, Tamara Shante, Clifford Ulyess Brown, Malik Divine, Rajshunda Chenell Ojayeria, Tamara Marqueeshia Shardana, Joshua Jonathan Rashaad, and Davien Montrell...

More great nigger names.

Real résumé boosters!

IseDaDiva
07-18-2019, 03:32 PM
Not much different than Hyenas and Jackals which I always considered the niggers of the animal kingdom.

But they, unlike niggers, perform a valuable service. Niggers are more like leeches and other parasites. They just suck the blood of everyone and give nothing back.

Sandy
07-19-2019, 10:45 AM
He would pay third party Verizon or AT&T representatives to “force” the identification portion of wireless phone contracts.

I suspect more suspooks than just the three listed.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-20-2019, 09:22 PM
Niggers should never be allowed.

Tar Remover
07-24-2019, 03:52 AM
Niggers should never be allowed.

Agreed!