PDA

View Full Version : "Aspiring rapper" tries to dump meth during a police raid by throwing it off a balcony

Sandy
07-17-2019, 10:47 AM
"Convicted felon" cRapper goes without saying.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation says drug and gang investigators arrested Kelvin James Dark, 37, who goes by the names “K Digga” and “Mr. Alabama.” A press release titled “It’s Raining Meth” says the drama went down July 10 at a Atlanta, Georgia apartment complex. During an execution of a warrant he supposedly “threw multiple kilograms of suspected methamphetamine from the balcony of an Atlanta high rise. Fortunately, APD officers were able to safely recover the discarded contraband from a nearby surface street without incident. Dark is charged with trafficking methamphetamine, trafficking marijuana, and possession of a firearm by convicted felon.

Agents recovered two semi-automatic rifles, a Glock handgun, which was reportedly stolen from Talladega, Alabama. In addition, over five kilograms of suspected methamphetamine with an estimated street value of around $250,000.00 and over 13 lbs. of marijuana valued at more than $60,000.00.

He also says in his bio, “I guess it’s like I’m almost preaching and telling it, how it is? Instead of offering a bunch of punch-lines and cheap gimmicks to make folks laugh, I like to make them think. I talk about real life situations and how they affect me and my everyday life.” His bio claims to have worked with Gucci Mane, Rocko Tha Don and Yo Gotti.

So it's worked with other "aspiring rappers" we've never heard of, who should also be at NU forever.

https://newsone.com/3882199/rapper-mr-alabama-drugs-georgia/

Authorities on Wednesday arrested a self-proclaimed rapper and sports agent accused of making methamphetamine “rain” from an Atlanta high-rise.
GBI agents and Atlanta police officers went looking for 37-year-old Kelvin James Dark as part of an ongoing investigation into drug smuggling via domestic and international flights, the GBI said Friday in a news release.

The Talladega, Ala., native, who also goes by “K Digga” and “Mr. Alabama,” allegedly threw “multiple kilograms of suspected methamphetamine from the balcony” when authorities arrived to execute a search warrant.

https://www.ajc.com/weather/just-man-throws-meth-from-atlanta-high-rise-during-raid-gbi-says/t26n4jrMkDVZ97YA6L8nsL/

Such an intelligent-looking groid and its burner (or a lighter-skinned sow?).