PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

DJ Stoopnig
07-15-2019, 08:37 AM
Great to see so many old friends! :thumbup

EDIT: People keep asking so here is the short version: Yes, I'm the same DJ Stoopnig from the old days. :) In 2016 I bought an abandoned farm house in New Hampshire and moved there with Barky and Lucky, the last two surviving Anipals (they have both since passed). It took me three years but I whipped the old farm into shape and next week I'm listing it for sale. I'm in the whitest part of the whitest state, but I still manage to have the occasional coontact. I was actually frying chicken (for real!) and I was thinking about niggers and the old site and decided to check up on you guys. VIOLA! Just like old times.

:happynig

Bottle_of_Hate
07-15-2019, 08:42 AM
Welcome back.

White Orchid
07-15-2019, 08:46 AM
Welcome back!

:welcome

NiggerHater
07-15-2019, 08:51 AM
Hey DJ, long time no see ..welcome back to an original Chimper...:thumb

Boy
07-15-2019, 09:28 AM
NO way this is the old CO "original" DJSnoopnig?????

Rape Ape
07-15-2019, 11:22 AM
Welcome back!
:sheeit

SC Anemia
07-15-2019, 12:03 PM
Well :sheeit As I live and breeve, it's Stoopnig!

:welcome

MineEvolved
07-15-2019, 02:00 PM
Welcome back! Been a long time! Perhaps you have some of the old content from the original CO we could import back into the site? That would be awesome.

NotThatGuy
07-15-2019, 02:12 PM
Welcome back home...again..

DJ Stoopnig
07-15-2019, 03:41 PM
Perhaps you have some of the old content from the original CO we could import back into the site? That would be awesome.

I have entire episodes that have not aired. I have segments with members who got banned, prank calls I did with UKDD, stuff with birdman, a tour of Cleveland with ManBearPig, Easter dinner with Aryan Girl, and audio I was saving for the 5 yr anniversary including Sir Lawrence. Plus I have the unedited versions of about 40 or so episodes where we talk about everything under the sun and I had to cut hours of audio because it wasn't relevant to niggers.

Cracka Jack
07-15-2019, 04:41 PM
Welcome home!

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-15-2019, 05:37 PM
I dig your stuff, man!

Welcome!

~ Tommy One Arm

AFN_Weasel
07-15-2019, 07:03 PM
A big welcome to you, DJ!

Mushmouth
07-15-2019, 07:12 PM
Welcome back!

Ignatow
07-15-2019, 07:13 PM
Welcome old friend...you're gonna have a fun time here.

NotThatGuy
07-15-2019, 09:11 PM
Just started chuckling, wasn't it you that did that interview with that man-boobed rapper buck a few years back?

SC Anemia
07-15-2019, 09:14 PM
Hey maing, was that you who trolled the shit out of a Saudi prince who was trying a phone scam? That one had me bustin' up. :lol

Ted
07-15-2019, 09:26 PM
:welcome.
To a true Chimpout original warrior. :thumbup

Bottle_of_Hate
07-15-2019, 11:05 PM
Just started chuckling, wasn't it you that did that interview with that man-boobed rapper buck a few years back?

I forgot about that one. That nigger had no Idea what was going on.

For anyone not aware or who never got to enjoy them, there is an archive with a lot of the old episodes. http://www.chimpoutradio.org/archives

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
07-16-2019, 10:11 AM

WOW... a blast from the past !

Now waiting on Count Niggula and TheSwedeYa... :)

DJ Stoopnig
07-16-2019, 10:32 AM

Yeah, Ceddy Bu was it's name. It made itself good in a car accident.

Hey maing, was that you who trolled the shit out of a Saudi prince who was trying a phone scam? That one had me bustin' up. :lol
That was UKDD, but I do have the second half of that show which no one has ever heard. :thumbup

Rape Ape
07-16-2019, 10:35 AM
https://imgflip.com/i/35sbbp

That was UKDD, but I do have the second half of that show which no one has ever heard. :thumbup

I was totally waiting for the second half of that, but unfortunately that was right about the time that the original CO went offline. I loved the part where you told one of the niggers involved that its partner nigger had "spent" an empty debit card you sent it the number for. I still hope there were batwings or an ass beating over that. :lol

White Orchid
07-16-2019, 10:36 AM
Hey DJ SNOOPNIG very long time no see.... Welcome back.

And Yes.......

That is one dope tattoo! :thumb

Sheboon DeLuxe
07-16-2019, 03:38 PM
The Cedy Bu episode is hilarious! I hope those "lost" episodes get posted.

My wife and I also bugged out of fuxxating Salt Lake City to a house in the woods in New Hampshire. I haven't seen any but white faces since we got here. It's a wonderful feeling to live where the people are friendly, you don't have to lock your doors, there is zero nigger-scribble graffiti. It's like the south, but with winter and no niggers.

DJ Stoopnig
07-16-2019, 05:30 PM
It's like the south, but with winter and no niggers.

...and a thousand deer ticks per square foot.

All of the old episodes are here. (http://www.chimpoutradio.org/archives) Click on chimpout radio at the very top of the screen, then choose the yellow archives button.

Whitey Ford
07-20-2019, 04:38 AM
Great to see so many old friends! :thumbup

EDIT: People keep asking so here is the short version: Yes, I'm the same DJ Stoopnig from the old days. :) In 2016 I bought an abandoned farm house in New Hampshire and moved there with Barky and Lucky, the last two surviving Anipals (they have both since passed). It took me three years but I whipped the old farm into shape and next week I'm listing it for sale. I'm in the whitest part of the whitest state, but I still manage to have the occasional coontact. I was actually frying chicken (for real!) and I was thinking about niggers and the old site and decided to check up on you guys. VIOLA! Just like old times.

:happynig

Met you back in the day ;).
Good to see you back. Wish I could say that I was in good shape back when you met me back in the day. But, I'm better now. Trump is getting this business climate whipped into shape and the business environment is shaping up to be livable. Cheers :).

DJ Stoopnig
07-20-2019, 08:04 AM
Met you back in the day ;).
Good to see you back. Wish I could say that I was in good shape back when you met me back in the day. But, I'm better now. Trump is getting this business climate whipped into shape and the business environment is shaping up to be livable. Cheers :).

Pfft...I was a clinically depressed, unemployed homeless guy living in a truck with three dogs and two cats. You were in much better shape than me. :lol

DJ Stoopnig
07-20-2019, 12:51 PM
Sorry to hear about that, but you did put on some damn funny shows traveling in that van with your doggies...

Thanks, Doc. There were some scary times on that road, and when it got overwhelming I reminded myself that there were thousands of people who were with me in spirit as listeners.

Whitey Ford
07-21-2019, 09:40 AM
Welcome back Stoop!
https://i.imgur.com/DBBuqOd.jpg

Odin's balls
07-25-2019, 02:08 PM
Welcome back. I don't surpose you have the nigger world atlas just laying around somewhere?

It is great to see you back here again. :)

DJ Stoopnig
07-26-2019, 03:54 PM
Welcome back. I don't surpose you have the nigger world atlas just laying around somewhere?

It is great to see you back here again. :)

Naw, I didn't save any of that. :nuffins

FEDUPMEX
08-09-2019, 08:15 PM
Welcome home!