PDA

View Full Version : New 007 to be a she boon after James Bond quits MI5- lame.

Whitey Ford
07-14-2019, 06:10 AM
The black woman who will be the next 007: New James Bond film will feature British actress Lashana Lynch taking over the famous codename (but that doesn't stop legendary agent trying to seduce her)

Oil Drilling James Bond! Blasphemy!
https://i.imgur.com/vLyGW2Y.jpg

In a 'popcorn-dropping moment' the actress is handed Bond's number

More like a jaw dropping, franchise destroying moment.'

Since Daniel Craig announced he was standing down as James Bond, debate has raged whether the next 007 should be a woman, or black.

Now The Mail on Sunday can reveal that she will be both – thanks to the intervention of feminist TV writer Phoebe Waller-Bridge.

In what's been called a 'popcorn-dropping moment', British star Lashana Lynch, will be given Bond's licence to kill in the 25th movie in the franchise, currently being shot in Italy and the UK.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7244671/Thought-007-never-woman-black-shes-James-Bond-hand-number-over.html

Buck Simian
07-14-2019, 10:56 AM
The Coon Who Robbed Me.

Sandy
07-14-2019, 12:32 PM
That'll give a new twist on "Octomuhpoosie." Then of course Moneypenny will become a white soybuck cuck.

Rape Ape
07-14-2019, 12:58 PM
Let me guess. The plot will be evil Trump supporters planning a hostile takeover and bankruptcy of KFC?

Bottle_of_Hate
07-14-2019, 01:58 PM
Well I guess the series had to be put to rest eventually.

Odin's balls
07-14-2019, 02:56 PM
What is it we say?

Niggers ruin everything.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-14-2019, 07:54 PM
I saw this story on FNC this morning, but I don't believe it.

The Bond franchise has thrived using the same formula for 24 films. The Bond girls are always a major piece of that formula. Are they going to make sheboon Bond a dyke? If not, how are they going to replace the girls -- with down-low bucks?

It's too radical a change. Tuxedos, martinis, Walther PPK, Aston Martin, gambling, flirting with Moneypenny, and Aunt Jemima?

Fuck no! Not gonna happen...

Apart from all that, the Broccoli family is notoriously protective of the back-story created bt Ian Fleming. Bond was born in the Scottish Highlands not Botswana.

I think this "announcement" was meant to get Daniel Craig (a bat-shit-crazy flaming leftist, BTW...) to sign on for Bond 26.

If nigger Bond had been a buck, I might have believed it, sow Bond completely destroys the formula that has worked for 50+ years.

Sandy
07-14-2019, 08:25 PM
If not, how are they going to replace the girls -- with down-low bucks?

The Ghostbusters reboot complete with giant sow, Fantastic Four with a white girl and nigger full brother, the list goes on. Hollyweird keeps trying to niggerize everything.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-14-2019, 08:54 PM
The Ghostbusters reboot complete with giant sow, Fantastic Four with a white girl and nigger full brother, the list goes on. Hollyweird keeps trying to niggerize everything.

I hear ya, and I could be wrong, but I suspect there are legal or contractual reasons they can't make Bond a sherilla.

Ignatow
07-14-2019, 09:00 PM
My bet is on that Idris Nigger to be the next Bond. They'd change his birth details. Born in Mt. Kilimanjaro of an oil drilling British father and a babboon.

Whitey Ford
07-14-2019, 09:43 PM
Let me guess. The plot will be evil Trump supporters planning a hostile takeover and bankruptcy of KFC?

LOL
And it will be directed by Tyler Perry, the soundtrack will be all nigger rappers . When it debuts in theaters in the ghetto cities, the niggers will pull out deyz hi-points and stolen glocks and shoot at the screen during pivotal scenes.

Rape Ape
07-14-2019, 09:44 PM
LOL
And it will be directed by Tyler Perry, the soundtrack will be all nigger rappers . When it debuts in theaters in the ghetto cities, the niggers will pull out deyz hi-points and stolen glocks and shoot at the screen during pivotal scenes.
And hopefully, they'll buss a few caps in each other's baboon asses a well to add to the action. :lol

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 06:34 AM
That'll give a new twist on "Octomuhpoosie." Then of course Moneypenny will become a white soybuck cuck.

Or a nigger tranny. Miss Monkeypenny.

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 06:35 AM
What is it we say?

Niggers ruin everything.

YES! THAT'S IT! Fuckin' niggers.....

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 06:37 AM
Awwwww…… I'm going to miss it......

Cracka Jack
07-15-2019, 08:11 AM
Hollywood consists of nothing but perverts, drug addicts, commies and nigger lovers.

Fuck Hollywood.

IseDaDiva
07-15-2019, 10:58 AM

:lol

If Ian Fleming were still alive, he'd kill himself.

DJ Stoopnig
07-15-2019, 11:29 AM

jenkemfactory
07-15-2019, 03:06 PM

Sandy
07-15-2019, 03:21 PM

:rofl

That's what was introduced to us in "Skyfall" (an overrated movie if I ever saw one).

IseDaDiva
07-15-2019, 07:34 PM
That's what was introduced to us in "Skyfall" (an overrated movie if I ever saw one).

I was dragged to see that by a friend who had free passes. I couldn't stop falling asleep. Between the niggers, Daniel Craig and the gay stuff, I was annoyed and bored stiff.

Ignatow
07-15-2019, 08:30 PM
My dad was a Connery Bond fan. I vote for Roger Moore. Dalton, not so bad. Brosnan, he's ok. When Craig became Bond, it became too serious, complicated, boring, and not so interesting villains. Skyfall was the last I've seen and it's blah to me.
With a nigger, I won't even think about it.

UpYoursNigger
07-16-2019, 02:25 AM
I just got back on site after being way to busy last few months and this is the first link I clicked on. I need another drink. Niggers. niggers niggers ruining everything ive ever liked.

MineEvolved
07-16-2019, 07:49 PM
I didn't know Hi-Point made a version of the Walther PPK.