PDA

View Full Version : A Fox News nigger sent muh dikk texts to its co-host, who'd have thought?

Sandy
07-13-2019, 03:27 PM
Tyrus, a Fox News contributor and a host on the network’s subscription streaming service, Fox Nation, sent lewd and inappropriate text messages to his now-former Fox Nation co-host, Britt McHenry, according to four sources familiar with the texts’ contents.

The messages, which have not previously been reported, include texts in which Tyrus said to McHenry: “Just pull your boobs out now why don’t you. Just grin and bare it” and “keep being negative and I’ll send you another dick pic.”

Between November 2018 and January 2019, Tyrus sent texts like this one to McHenry: “I love the fact your always working if we ever had sex I feel like after an orgazzum you say speaking of feeling good did see the story on the puppy rescue we should do a segment on it hand me my phone.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/fox-news-tyrus-britt-mchenry-text-001408299.html

Boy
07-13-2019, 04:02 PM
And naturally this rape ape is throwing gang signs on-air, typical knuckle dragging nigger.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2019, 06:03 PM
So, I guess all the #MeToo looneys are going to be out in full force about this muh dick nigger?

Cracka Jack
07-13-2019, 07:44 PM
For those of you that think Faux News are the good guys, Rupert Murdock is a member of the CFR. Check out who some of his fellow globalist asshole members are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Members_of_the_Council_on_Foreign_Relations

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face. If it's on TeeVee, it's a lie.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-13-2019, 11:19 PM
For those of you that think Faux News are the good guys, Rupert Murdock is a member of the CFR. Check out who some of his fellow globalist asshole members are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Members_of_the_Council_on_Foreign_Relations

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face. If it's on TeeVee, it's a lie.

Fox news actually came out and said they are "entertainment" at least. I enjoy some of the bits on there for entertainment value but as far as a news source I do not trust them any more than I trust liberal rags like CNN. If you want news in the USA, sadly you have to look outside the US news outlets if you want it on TV. Printed newspaper on the other hand is required to print the truth and if they make a mistake are required to print a retraction. TV "news" has no such requirement. F all of them.

IseDaDiva
07-14-2019, 12:04 AM
Guess again. That rule only applies to whites, niggers are exempt...pretty much like every law we have.

Right. Silly me. It's okay to destroy human careers and lives with zero evidence, but this nigger's blatant harassment is okay because anyone who complains about it is racist.

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 08:11 AM
Fox news actually came out and said they are "entertainment" at least. I enjoy some of the bits on there for entertainment value but as far as a news source I do not trust them any more than I trust liberal rags like CNN. If you want news in the USA, sadly you have to look outside the US news outlets if you want it on TV. Printed newspaper on the other hand is required to print the truth and if they make a mistake are required to print a retraction. TV "news" has no such requirement. F all of them.

Which is why I watch OAN.

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 08:12 AM
So, I guess all the #MeToo looneys are going to be out in full force about this muh dick nigger?

No. It's ok for niggers to do it.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-15-2019, 08:45 AM
Which is why I watch OAN.

It must need some coffee. I read that as CNN at first and had to read it again to be sure. I was going to question your sanity for a moment. :lol

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 10:13 PM
It must need some coffee. I read that as CNN at first and had to read it again to be sure. I was going to question your sanity for a moment. :lol:lol it's on Channel 347 if you have direct TV.

Buck Simian
07-16-2019, 12:05 AM
The only reason i turn on TV news anymore is if there has been some sort of disaster. A earthquake, plane crash or tornado or something. Things that they cant blame Trump or straight white males for. Well not yet at least. I am certain they will find a way to play the blame game with the next large hurricane.