PDA

View Full Version : Protestors Remove U.S. FLAG and Raise Mexican Flag in its Place At ICE Detention Center

SC Anemia
07-13-2019, 01:59 PM
But not in some border town, in AURORA, COLORADO. Being a super patriot and a veteran, this is the fuckery that makes my blood boil.

:fume

Outside an U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detention center in Aurora, Colorado, hundreds of protestors gathered during a demonstration that resulted in a U.S. flag being brought down off the flag pole, and a Mexican flag raised in its place.

Protestors also reportedly spray-painted "Abolish ICE" on a "Blue Lives Matter" flag before hoisting that up as well.

And if that's not enough, they also desecrated the U.S. flag before running it back up. Zoom-in on Old Glory in this picture:

I strongly believe in the right to free speech but it's this Marines' opinion that these fucktards need to be dealt with. I'll keep my job here and not go into just how.

https://www.newsweek.com/protestors-remove-us-flag-raise-mexican-flag-its-place-ice-detention-center-1449124?amp=1

Sandy
07-13-2019, 03:21 PM
In my book, that's a declaration of war. The only question: are they a formal invasion force to be thrown in front of a military tribunal, or enemy combatants to be sent to Gitmo?

If they're "American citizens," that's called treason, and the Constitution is very specific on that.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-13-2019, 03:34 PM
It must have been those Canadians who left America after they promised to when Trump was elected.

Boy
07-13-2019, 03:48 PM
ICE needs to burn that POS mecican flag and search every beaner or american traitor for mexican flags and burn them too.

This is the United States of America - Period!!!

BTW: This pisses me off to no end!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fume

White Orchid
07-13-2019, 03:55 PM
Someone needs to remind these beaners the hard way that THIS IS AMERICA and we don't tolerate such shit.

Kick them all back over the border.

SC Anemia
07-13-2019, 04:02 PM
Someone needs to remind these beaners the hard way that THIS IS AMERICA and we don't tolerate such shit.

Kick them all back over the border.

Actually, these are mostly hippie fucktards and antifa type sympathizers. (Colorado remember) Ya know, like the white chick wearing the Bob Marley beret over her filthy dreadlocks. Kind of like this super-cunt. You know the type.

7537 But not all, plenty of border-hoppers too.

Cracka Jack
07-13-2019, 04:22 PM
In many countries you'd be shot for a stunt like that. Or thrown in a cell and left there to rot.

We've become far too soft.

Whitey Ford
07-13-2019, 10:45 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_F0UlZ7Kc&feature=youtu.be

A group of protesters upset with federal immigration roundups stormed the barriers near an Aurora, Colorado ICE facility Friday night, pulling down the American flag from its flagpole and replacing it with the Mexican flag. The protesters then defaced the American flag and raised it upside-down.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-13/watch-protesters-pull-down-and-deface-american-flag-raise-mexican-flag-ice-facility