PDA

View Full Version : Kileo Mbega gets a lifetime scholarship to NU

Bottle_of_Hate
07-13-2019, 10:59 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-who-jumped-off-a-bridge-after-beat-exgirlfriend-to-death-with-a-claw-hammer-jailed-for-life-104430157.html

A man who jumped off a bridge after hitting his ex-girlfriend with a claw hammer before strangling her to death with a vacuum cleaner cord has been jailed for life (https://uk.news.yahoo.com/tagged/crime/).

The court heard the pair had started a relationship in late 2017 but it had broken down by late 2018 due to Mbega's "various infidelities".

Here is another example of paying the toll for burning the coal. It is unfortunate he didn't become a rockfish. That would have sealed this off nice and clean.

Sandy
07-13-2019, 01:06 PM
Jailing Mbega for life, with a minimum of 15 years and 10 months in prison,

That's the UK's version of life in prison? It's even worse than New York's.

Add the "victim" to the candidate list for Mudshark of the Year 2019.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2019, 02:24 PM
Of all the men in England, her choice was a broke-ass, fugly, alcoholic, savage African nigger? I guess that's some kind of prize in the eyes of a coal burner.

The court heard Miss Henshaw had done charity work at a home for street children in Tanzania, Africa,

She surely loved her niggers. Why, burners? Why?

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-13-2019, 02:45 PM
Aw Lawd! What an ugly nigger!

Boy
07-13-2019, 04:34 PM
Of all the men in England, her choice was a broke-ass, fugly, alcoholic, savage African nigger? I guess that's some kind of prize in the eyes of a coal burner.

She surely loved her niggers. Why, burners? Why?

It all comes down to 2 things

Daddy Issues or brain washing in the libtard school system.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2019, 05:55 PM
Daddy Issues or brain washing in the libtard school system.

This is what I don't get. Why always some repulsive savage Africoon? Do they hate their fathers that much? Do they hate themselves that much? This woman was 40 years old - a little long in the tooth to be influenced by social media or rebelling and giving the finger to Daddy.
I went to Barbados and Bahamas when I was single and had niggers dogging my every step. Not for a millisecond did I ever think, "Yeah, I'd like some of that."

"I need answers!" I need to know what is infecting the brains of these women.