PDA

View Full Version : Delissa ran a Dead Nigger Storage for grandmammy for three years

Whitey Ford
07-12-2019, 08:11 PM
I guess the cops didn't see the sign out in front of her house that said Dead Nigger Storage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_MVfKY6mq4&feature=youtu.be

SEGUIN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A mother in Texas has been arrested after she and her daughter lived in their home with the corpse of the child’s grandmother for three years, police said.

Delissa Navonne Crayton, 47, of Seguin was charged with injury to a child by omission on Wednesday as police believe living with the body inside the two-bedroom home caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.
Police said an investigation led authorities to Crayton’s home on Sunday, where they found the skeletal remains of her mother, Jacqueline Louise Crayton. Police believe the remains have been in the home for about three years.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/12/texas-child-lived-with-grandmas-corpse-3-years-mother-arrested/

MineEvolved
07-12-2019, 08:14 PM
I'll bet those checks just kept rolling in and getting cashed though, huh?

Sandy
07-12-2019, 09:13 PM
I wonder: could the nigger nest have smelled any worse with a corpse, or does it take a corpse (nigger, dogs, cats, rats) to make a properly rank nigger nest?

SC Anemia
07-12-2019, 10:29 PM
Police believe the remains have been in the home for about three years.

Only once in a while do I think I've finally heard it all...then I log-in here.

:facepalm

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Investigators believe Delissa didn’t offer any kind of assistance and that Jacqueline [71] may have died within a few days while she was on the floor.

Nigger animals!

Cracka Jack
07-12-2019, 10:34 PM
living with the body inside the two-bedroom home caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.

Occums razor suggests the simplest explanation is usually correct. It's mentally deficient because it's a nigger.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-13-2019, 09:56 AM
We know for sure the niggers was cashing her social security and welfare checks still. I would comment on the smell but a rotting corpse of a nigger is probably no different than a normal unwashed nigger.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2019, 10:29 AM
caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.

How do they judge if a nigger is "impaired"?

Only once in a while do I think I've finally heard it all...then I log-in here.

Same. Jesus...

Rape Ape
07-13-2019, 10:34 AM
How do they judge if a nigger is "impaired"?

That's easy. Is it black? :lol

Groid_Rage
07-13-2019, 12:24 PM
Occums razor suggests the simplest explanation is usually correct. It's mentally deficient because it's a nigger.
For sure
I wonder if they will charge the hoe with murder too? How did granny die?

Groid_Rage
07-13-2019, 12:25 PM
We know for sure the niggers was cashing her social security and welfare checks still. I would comment on the smell but a rotting corpse of a nigger is probably no different than a normal unwashed nigger.
Some niggers never die, they just smell that way

Sandy
07-13-2019, 12:58 PM
Some niggers never die, they just smell that way

:rofl

:potd

Mushmouth
07-14-2019, 07:23 AM
SEGUIN, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – A mother in Texas has been arrested after she and her daughter lived in their home with the corpse of the child’s grandmother for three years, police said.

Delissa Navonne Crayton, 47, of Seguin was charged with injury to a child by omission on Wednesday as police believe living with the body inside the two-bedroom home caused “serious mental deficiency, impairment or injury” to her daughter.

https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2019/07/12/texas-child-lived-with-grandmas-corpse-3-years-mother-arrested/

Cracka Jack
07-14-2019, 08:48 AM
Did they check the bones for knife marks, or signs of having been boiled or roasted?

:africa