PDA

View Full Version : So, A Slave Named Nathan Taught Jack Daniel's How To Make Whiskey.

MineEvolved
07-12-2019, 06:34 PM
When I first read this, I thought JD had caved to the niggerlove. That was incorrect, this is another attempt at revisionist history by a third party, who wants to 'honor' the slave that taught Jack 'bout dem spirits'.

Naturally, not one word from anyone over at Jack Daniels' distillery about confirming or denying any this bullshit.

A new whiskey distillery with a special place in American history will open its doors to the public in Tennessee in September. The company, called Uncle Nearest, honors the first known African American master distiller in the country: a slave who taught Jack Daniel how to make whiskey.

CBS News first shared Nathan "Nearest" Green's story almost two years ago in an interview with best-selling author Fawn Weaver. At the time, Weaver was devoted to uncovering and sharing Green's history. In the past three years, she's launched Uncle Nearest and has raised about $20 million to take over the whiskey's production and turn a horse farm into a distillery.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/beverages/uncle-nearest-honors-slave-who-taught-jack-daniel-to-make-whiskey/ar-AAEeJ3X?li=BBnb7Kz

Boy
07-12-2019, 06:39 PM

Sandy
07-12-2019, 07:01 PM
Jack is whiskey, not jenkum.

Ignatow
07-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Depending on who you listen to, it's the Irish or the Scots who invented whiskey/whisky. It's from Gaelic uisge beatha, "water of life". I forgot that they're niggers too.

White Orchid
07-12-2019, 08:05 PM
Just more

:bullmeter

Whitey Ford
07-12-2019, 08:26 PM

Precisely!
This is is almost as good as the story about the CIA inventing AIDS to cull the nigger population. Or the CIA inventing crack to sell to niggers to make money to run guns to South American guerilla rebels. The CIA must really hate niggers LOL.

I think I see what's going on here.

After the Green’s story became better known, Jack Daniel’s Brands also made an effort to honor Green’s legacy with their President and CEO, Mark I McCallum stating that “It’s absolutely critical the story of Nearest gets added to the Jack Daniel story”. While the company decided against placing Green’s name on any of their whiskeys, they allowed Weaver to create her own whiskey called “Uncle Nearest 1856.” The company also added Green’s story to the tour script of their distillery and placed a picture of Daniel next to either Green or one of his sons in their corporate Hall of Fame.

They are trying to make a nigger brand of whiskey that niggers will drink. Niggers don't drink whiskey. They drink cognac but that's what all the rap niggers rap about. In fact, I saw two niggers buying a bottle of Hennessy like two weeks ago. If they want to sell spirits to niggers, they need to hire a rap nigger to promote it. Niggers are herd animals that follow athletes and rappers.

SC Anemia
07-12-2019, 08:48 PM
"Taught Jack Daniels how to make whiskey"

Aw 7520

Find me a 14 year old boy in Tennessee who DOESN'T know how to make corn mash.

MineEvolved
07-12-2019, 08:59 PM
"Taught Jack Daniels how to make whiskey"

Aw 7520

Find me a 14 year old boy in Tennessee who DOESN'T know how make corn mash.

^^^This. I have a cousin who made her name as a state prosecutor in Tennessee going after moonshiners.

Sandy
07-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Niggers don't drink whiskey. They drink cognac but that's what all the rap niggers rap about. In fact, I saw two niggers buying a bottle of Hennessy like two weeks ago. If they want to sell spirits to niggers, they need to hire a rap nigger to promote it. Niggers are herd animals that follow athletes and rappers.

It's a huge shame that good cognac gets wasted like that. Some niggers think Courvoisier is better but only because a cRapper cRapped about it. Niggers couldn't tell VSOP from goat piss (actually they'd probably like the latter), but the nigger rich niggers go for a couple of names like they want Bentley cars.

Whitey Ford
07-13-2019, 02:48 AM
..... but the nigger rich niggers go for a couple of names like they want Bentley cars.

It would seem like a trend that seriously rich rap niggers are all buying Bugatti Veyrons. I always hated the look of those cars, look they have a pig snout for a grill. But, the rich rap niggers are buying them up. Brain dead nigger Chris Brown has one (even though he has a verified IQ of like 90,) Jay Z nigger has one, 'Flo Rida' rap nigger, too. The Veyron is a seriously niggerfied car. It was envisioned to be the height of Teutonic engineering, and on an engineering level it is. But, nouveau riche rap niggers have sullied the brand.

If I had a few million to blow, I'd get a Koenigsegg. But I hear that 'P-Diddy' rap nigger owns one. Rap niggers are overpaid trash. Modern media needs to be destroyed and replaced with something that isn't retarded. Seriously.

Here's an old 'snoop dogg' nigger commercial promoting St Ides malt liquor. Proving the point once and for all that niggers are herd animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az0_O-nIWU0

jenkemfactory
07-13-2019, 07:31 AM

Jenkem Daniels?
Shit flavored whiskey?

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 06:46 AM
Nahhhh, uhuh. Gotta call BULLSHIT on that one.:bullshit:bshit:bullmeter100%bullshit:foff