PDA

View Full Version : Audra Has MAGA-Themed Wedding...Then Marries A Nigger.

MineEvolved
07-12-2019, 06:21 PM
I don't think she's quite getting the whole MAGA thing right.

Despite the "MAGA Patriot" theme, the wedding was inclusive, Johnson said. Her maid of honor was even a Democrat. "She said, 'You know I love you, but I don't feel comfortable wearing a MAGA hat,'" Johnson explained. "I said, 'That's fine, we can find you a plain red one to wear.' We were able to compromise on that. We can believe differently but still very much love each other."

"A lot of the comments are 'It's a racist wedding.' I'm the granddaughter of a Filipino immigrant, my husband's black," Johnson said. "I think what I want people to take from this is there's a stereotype of Trump supporters flying around out there and maybe some of them are like that, but most of us aren't like that."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/couple-throws-maga-wedding/ar-AAEbTjO?li=BBnbcA0

zagnut
07-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Stupid gunt.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2019, 10:42 AM
Good lord - look at that picture. Two morbidly obese bridesmaids displaying their lard, the bride showing her underpants, and a grinning nigger. Social event of the decade. Stupid twat.

SC Anemia
07-13-2019, 02:33 PM

In other news, several textile mills have reported that Royal Blue fabrics will not be available again until 2024.

IseDaDiva
07-13-2019, 05:58 PM
In other news, several textile mills have reported that Royal Blue fabrics will not be available again until 2024.
:rofl

Massive, trailer-trashy porkers - a nigger's dream.

Ignatow
07-13-2019, 06:56 PM
Good lord - look at that picture. Two morbidly obese bridesmaids displaying their lard, the bride showing her underpants, and a grinning nigger. Social event of the decade. Stupid twat.

The bridesmaids are known as USS Iowa and USS Wisconsin. 2 great huge battleships. If you've noticed, their dresses have pleats and folds, visually expanding their girth.

A MAGA coalburner is still a burner. I wish her all the benefits she would get from the nigger.

jenkemfactory
07-13-2019, 08:47 PM
That story is so two-days-ago.
Here she is again with her new sunglasses:

Whitey Ford
07-13-2019, 09:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UDr6xGX.jpg

I haven't seen that many screamingly pale, huge, lumpy and doughy looking creatures in one place since I visited the Beluga Whale pool at Sea World.

SC Anemia
07-13-2019, 09:51 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UDr6xGX.jpg

Something else I noticed. This nigger is wearing the Marine rank insignia of a Lance Corporal AND with a hash mark & double stack of ribbons.

A L/Cpl is an E-3, only 2 promotions above private but the hash mark (the single stripe further down the sleeve) denotes 4 years of service. That means his conduct & performance was sub-par at best.
So....how do you only make Lance Corporal after four years AND have a double stack of ribbons?
This nigger decorated himself. :bert

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 06:43 AM
Audra is a disgusting, nigger loving mudcunt.