PDA

View Full Version : Naked congo nigger almost loses his head..

Mushmouth
05-30-2017, 07:12 AM
When he looked outside, he saw a naked man who was nearly decapitated. The victim had a massive wound on his neck.

"I see a person on the ground, and face up, and no clothes,"

A family member has identified the victim as 25-year-old Byiringiro Mupenzi. He was originally from the Congo, and has lived in the U.S. for four years.

http://abc13.com/news/naked-man-found-partially-decapitated-at-apartments-/2049816/

Sandy
05-30-2017, 09:26 AM
"Byiringiro"

There's yet another nigger name I tried saying out loud, and after two tries I give up with the last part. Let's just call it Bye Bye for short.

White Flight
05-30-2017, 11:12 AM
Let me get this right:

Manar al Quraishi heard pleas for help coming from the parking lot of his southwest Houston apartment complex just before 2 a.m.
and......

"It is dangerous for us because we are getting off late at work, and it's so dangerous," resident Mario Vazquez said.
So, a Mexican is getting home from work while an asslifter is hearing a nigger getting his head cut off.

Sounds like a lot of Diversity.

Cracka Jack
05-30-2017, 07:49 PM
It the "news" is going to report stories like this, the least they could do would be show the carcass. Entertainment value, ya know. Otherwise it's just another good nigger. Who really cares.

Buck Simian
06-03-2017, 12:22 AM
Sounds like nigger foreplay to me.