PDA

View Full Version : Jawayne Starves His Dogs

Master Sergeant
07-12-2019, 08:18 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/07/11/sc-man-accused-abandoning-chained-dogs-with-no-food-water-after-one-dies/

A useless nigger asshole was arrested after deputies say he left two dogs chained up and abandoned on a property in Rock Hill, leading to one of the animal’s death.

Sandy
07-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Cunningham admitted to not being back to the property in over a week and said he had not fed the dogs, the report states.

Especially now I can't break forum rules, but you all know we're sharing the same anger. There was a never a nigger that should have been allowed to own a pet.

Master Sergeant
07-12-2019, 10:16 AM
Note how a normal name like Wayne was fuxated with "Ja" in front of it.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Especially now I can't break forum rules, but you all know we're sharing the same anger. There was a never a nigger that should have been allowed to own a pet.

In my mind, niggers should still be considered property. If we could just classify them as antique farm equipment they would not be allowed to have pets.

Ignatow
07-12-2019, 11:59 AM
In my mind, niggers should still be considered property. If we could just classify them as antique farm equipment they would not be allowed to have pets.

I don't want to own a nigger these days. They cost a lot to feed, house, and be given rights, and as an owner you won't get anything back but TNB and rape. I think it's best if we could sell them all to China, where they will be made to work as any beast of burden.

SC Anemia
07-12-2019, 12:16 PM
See, this is exactly what I was talking about. Wasn't it just this week that someone posted about a nigger getting killed by wild dogs?

Karma is a bitch and her stripper name is payback.

Boy
07-12-2019, 10:43 PM
I have said many times before - Niggers should NOT be allowed to own or have 'Higher Life Forms"

Whitey Ford
07-13-2019, 03:06 AM
A. They were probably pit bulls.

He told deputies, the report states, that he had put the dogs there “to guard the property”
B. The nigger probably used them as fighting dogs.

The dog, which had scrapes and scratches all over its body, “appeared to be sick and starving,
C. This is just plain dumb nigger behavior.

Cunningham admitted to not being back to the property in over a week and said he had not fed the dogs, the report states.

Niggers should not be allowed to own animals, they are animals. They have no concept of humane treatment or animal husbandry. Any nigger caught with so much as a hamster should be jailed immediately.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-14-2019, 10:53 PM
Any nigger...should be jailed immediately.

Fixed that last statement for you.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-14-2019, 11:04 PM
Actually, I'm rather relived that the heading of this thread isn't "JaWayne Fucks His Dogs" rather than "Starves...".

SC Anemia
07-14-2019, 11:56 PM
Actually, I'm rather relived that the heading of this thread isn't "JaWayne Fucks His Dogs" rather than "Starves...".

Then you should have been around a few years ago when a story was posted about a nigger who was fucking the neighbors dog. A pit bull. Neighbor caught it on a security camera.

Midder Peenud Hayed
07-15-2019, 12:50 AM
Then you should have been around a few years ago when a story was posted about a nigger who was fucking the neighbors dog. A pit bull. Neighbor caught it on a security camera.

[Snicker...] I think I remember that one whilst lurking...