PDA

View Full Version : They're never too old for TNB.

Cracka Jack
07-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Police: 65-Year-Old Man Struck Woman During Carjacking, Found Hours Later.

Apparently this one never turned it's life around.

http://firststateupdate.com/2019/07/police-65-year-old-man-struck-woman-during-carjacking-found-hours-later/

MineEvolved
07-11-2019, 05:58 PM
The part about this that really troubles me: They found the grizzled silverback in close proximity to the vehicle, still in posession of the keys. Niggers don't even sensibly go run and hide after their crimes anymore. All things being equal, there can only be two explanations for this. One, they really are that fucking stupid, or two, they just don't perceive any threat to themselves and do whatever they like, whenever they like, without fear of repercussions. I'm inclined anymore to believe the latter. Which reinforces the point about NEVER leaving the house unarmed, permit or not.

Boy
07-11-2019, 06:26 PM
That niggers ears are so low and stick out so damn far on it pointy slopped head :rofl

IseDaDiva
07-11-2019, 06:48 PM
they just don't perceive any threat to themselves and do whatever they like, whenever they like, without fear of repercussions.

I think that's it. They know they are the exalted species now and can get away with anything if they ook "RAYCISS" loud enough.

Master Sergeant
07-11-2019, 11:25 PM
You never outgrow your inner chimp.

SC Anemia
07-12-2019, 01:23 AM
That niggers ears are so low and stick out so damn far on it pointy slopped head :rofl

Looks like a Volkswagen Beetle going down the road with both doors open. :lol