PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Tries To Rob Steak And Shake = Fail

Master Sergeant
07-10-2019, 11:21 AM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/07/09/multiple-victims-reported-shooting-south-charlotte/

An employee is dead and at least two others - including the nigger shooting suspect - were seriously injured following a reported armed robbery attempt at a restaurant in south Charlotte Tuesday morning.

The suspected nigger shooter is 30-year-old Eddie Doh, police say. Doh remains hospitalized, but after being released, he will be served warrants for murder, attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, robbery with a dangerous weapon, attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon, possession of a firearm by felon and possession of a stolen firearm.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Possession of a stolen firearm you say? But... Gun control? How could this happen? We need more laws and strict background checks!

SC Anemia
07-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Doh was previously charged and convicted for accessory after the fact to first-degree murder in connection with the October 2011 murder of a 17-year-old girl. He was initially sentenced to 87-114 months in prison.

Another catch & release nigger. :bert I see that idea is working out about as well as it usually does.

Master Sergeant
07-10-2019, 02:46 PM
The Charlotte Police Chief recently called out the liberal DA and liberal coddling County Sheriff for practicing catch and release of violent criminals.

Sandy
07-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Another catch & release nigger. :bert I see that idea is working out about as well as it usually does.

That's why I say every judge, prosecutor, defense attorney and parole board member, everybody involved in letting a nigger off easily, should share the nigger's next sentence. We'd have the most liberal of judges so afraid of NU, they'd throw the book at every nigger and try to keep them locked up forever.