PDA

View Full Version : Dunkin’ nigger manager arrested for hiring fake employee, pocketing checks

White Orchid
07-10-2019, 10:26 AM
https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/national-news/dunkin-manager-arrested-for-hiring-fake-employee-pocketing-checks/

LARGO, Fla. (WFLA) – A Pinellas County Dunkin’ Donuts manager was arrested for grand theft this week after police say she hired a fake employee to pocket more money for herself.

Pinellas Park police arrested 29-year-old Markia Nelson Monday morning. An arrest report identifies Nelson as a store manager at the Dunkin’ on Ulmerton Road near 40th Street North in Largo.

According to the arrest report, Nelson hired a “fictitious person” on May 15, 2019. From May 16 through July 6, police say Nelson punched in and punched out the fake employee, logging a total of 235 hours.

The arrest report says the fake employee earned $8.65 an hour. The fake employee earned a total of $1,610.84.

Did this dumb boon think she'd get away with it? Again, another reason not to hire niggers! They're not only lazy, they also steal places blind.

Nelson was charged with grand theft and was booked into the Pinellas County Jail. Online jail records show she has since been released.

Lock up your shit, people.

Boy
07-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Police say Nelson direct deposited that money into her own account

Niggers truly are stupid :lol

IseDaDiva
07-10-2019, 10:50 AM
Police say Nelson direct deposited that money into her own account

A nigger with an actual bank account?

White Orchid
07-10-2019, 11:26 AM
A nigger with an actual bank account?

I'm going to guess it's one of those prepaid cards with direct deposit feature.

Chimpwhipper
07-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Check out the sassy look on that bitch's face.

Master Sergeant
07-10-2019, 01:10 PM
Niggers in any leadership position never works out. Imagine the shit the Kenyan pimp pulled for 8 years.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-10-2019, 01:18 PM
The nigger probably used her own ssn. Niggers come up with ideas but can't see past the dollar signs to the end. Even when they are arrested, in their mind they did nothing wrong.

SC Anemia
07-10-2019, 02:14 PM
The nigger probably used her own ssn. Niggers come up with ideas but can't see past the dollar signs to the end.

This ^^^^ I'd like to do some digging here. I'd believe that she actually did use her own SSN. I'd love to see the w-4 she filled out for the 'employee'. I wonder what marvelous name she gave the new hire. NotMeSha Nelson. :lol

Cracka Jack
07-10-2019, 05:00 PM
The shocking part for me... A DD that is not run by Indians?!?!?

:lol