PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams chimps, busts up tennis court and gets fined 10K

IseDaDiva
07-09-2019, 11:20 PM
Should have used a catch pole and dragged the he/she thing off to the zoo. Niggers cannot control themselves. How the hell do you damage a tennis court this badly?

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/08/serena-williams-fined-10k-damaging-wimbledon-court-racket/

SC Anemia
07-10-2019, 01:09 AM
He's getting no love from the comments at TMZ. :lol

I'm just hoping that if he ever catches a high-speed serve in the nuts that the cameras are rolling.

Groid_Rage
07-10-2019, 01:15 AM
Chimped out

Whitey Ford
07-10-2019, 01:44 AM
The All England Club -- the organization which hosts Wimbledon -- has meted out a $10,000 fine for Serena which is chump change for her considering she's already made $367,000 for making the quarterfinals.

England doesn't need niggers. I'm 50% English and I'm quite positive that all apefrican coons can all go back to da muddaland without any of us Europeans missing them. I pray and hope that when I do go to Britain that some semblance of British Culture and People remain that I can enjoy. They are trying to piss up my motherland! What can I go back and see!? Seriously. What will London, ancient city that is, look like if I set foot on it tomorrow? Will I see English people, doing English things, eating English food, doing English things and just generally being English or will I see whatever dregs from the mud third world their idiot 'ruling class' imported? Do the Celtic Brits have a right to common culture, people and government? To hear Sadiq Khan tell it, no. But then again, he has no ancestral rights to these lands, and therefore no right to dictate to the hereditary heirs to that land.

Please Britain. Get your business sorted. Because I want to come back and see you :).

Sandy
07-10-2019, 11:01 AM
He's

No kidding, look at that unshaved upper bootlip.

IseDaDiva
07-10-2019, 01:55 PM
So "Harper's Bazaar" is now "National Geographic"? Does someone think this husky, violent, ape-faced sherilla is a thing of beauty? The founders of Harper's must be spinning in their graves at niggers and whores showing their asses and stinking up their magazine.

SC Anemia
07-10-2019, 02:06 PM

I really could have gone all day without seeing that. I'm sure of it.

:hurl

IseDaDiva
07-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Sorry, SC. I just had to share the horror.

White Orchid
07-10-2019, 07:23 PM
So "Harper's Bazaar" is now "National Geographic"? Does someone think this husky, violent, ape-faced sherilla is a thing of beauty? The founders of Harper's must be spinning in their graves at niggers and whores showing their asses and stinking up their magazine.

:bleach

Damn, dude, at least post a warning first!

Sandy
07-10-2019, 08:05 PM
:bleach

Damn, dude, at least post a warning first!

I'm guilty a time or two, but still, yeah.

IseDaDiva
07-10-2019, 10:06 PM
Aw, come on, guys! I've seen things many times worse than this posted here with no warnings.:lol

MineEvolved
07-10-2019, 10:26 PM

They spelled 'Bizarre' incorrectly.

Bottle_of_Hate
07-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Whoever made the razor that shaved that ape should sell it to the public. They could make millions.

Rape Ape
07-10-2019, 11:27 PM
Whoever made the razor that shaved that ape should sell it to the public. They could make millions.

:lmao

Odin's balls
07-12-2019, 05:28 AM
England doesn't need niggers. I'm 50% English and I'm quite positive that all apefrican coons can all go back to da muddaland without any of us Europeans missing them. I pray and hope that when I do go to Britain that some semblance of British Culture and People remain that I can enjoy. They are trying to piss up my motherland! What can I go back and see!? Seriously. What will London, ancient city that is, look like if I set foot on it tomorrow? Will I see English people, doing English things, eating English food, doing English things and just generally being English or will I see whatever dregs from the mud third world their idiot 'ruling class' imported? Do the Celtic Brits have a right to common culture, people and government? To hear Sadiq Khan tell it, no. But then again, he has no ancestral rights to these lands, and therefore no right to dictate to the hereditary heirs to that land.

Please Britain. Get your business sorted. Because I want to come back and see you :).

Then for the love of god, don't visit London or any other major city.

Stick to the very rural parts and you should be fine.

Ignatow
07-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Disgusting monkey ass. As a species we've been led to believe that subhumans can be human too.

animal mother
07-13-2019, 03:45 PM
I enjoyed the Romanian girl stomping her black nigger ass into the ground today in the final. So sick of niggers contaminating human sports, wish they would stick to tree hockey and feetsball.

Tar Remover
07-15-2019, 08:16 AM
Disgusting monkey ass. As a species we've been led to believe that subhumans can be human too.
"Disgusting monkey ass.":rofl:rofl:rofl