PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland nigger bongo party jamboree chimp out

Whitey Ford
07-08-2019, 06:00 AM
Disneyland needs to spend some of its fat profits on some decent security. Seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

Rape Ape
07-08-2019, 08:45 AM
They need to raise the prices for annual passes and add more "black out" (literally blacks "out!" :lmao) days for the damn locals. Too damn many of them are shitskins from Compton and no-hablo gangbanger nigger wannabes. Last time I want there with friends, you could tell when the local hoodrats with annual passes started to show up.

Edit: Holy shit! It took until almost 3:30 before Security showed up. Normally Disney is far more on top of things security-wise, especially with the danger from asslifters. I'm surprised the Mouse Gestapo wasn't swarming out of the woodworks much sooner. Not a good sign. Too much corner-cutting at Corporate.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-08-2019, 09:20 AM
Disneyland? Looks more like Niggerland.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-08-2019, 09:45 AM
A couple things stand out to me :

Not one, but 2 bucks sucker punched 2 different sows. They juss' like us.

The second thing that stood out, the buck who did the second suckered punch walking around going 'I'm gonna go to jail tonight!'

IseDaDiva
07-08-2019, 11:02 AM
The Mighty Sowpotomus Vs The Amazing Pin-headed Buck!

Wonder what started that? Disrespeck? Shitavia think her weave better den mines?

Look at the humans standing around, looking as though they're viewing a chimpanzee war on National Geographic.

Easy to see why slave owners needed to use whips and chains. How else can these beasts be controlled?

SC Anemia
07-08-2019, 11:22 AM
Tacky-ass niggers. Good grief :facepalm

Rape Ape
07-08-2019, 11:42 AM
:rofl
Ahahahahha! :lmao There's a sow on a fatty tractor as well, ramming into the action! All of the TNB checkmarks are checked.

Buck Simian
07-08-2019, 11:30 PM
I thought that was just part of the parks entertainment. It pissed me off that all those white people broke in and stopped the action when it was just getting good!

Ignatow
07-09-2019, 04:31 AM
A reminder that niggers are more like apes than human. Where's the big game wranglers when you need them?