PDA

View Full Version : Lib geneticists angry South American "Paisas" are 80% European- need to mix with niggers more

Whitey Ford
07-07-2019, 09:57 PM
This is an interesting but very long article. Worth reading.
Especially interesting is that it it covers the founder of the "La Raza" movement Jose Vasconcelos' theory that hybrid mestizo are some sort of 'master race.' Most people don't get that he thought race mixing between European Latins and indigenous Indians was the key to a better and healthier dominant race, somewhat similar the modern concept of 'hybrid vigor.' But I doubt like hell he was hinting that mixing with niggers was a good idea.

How Some Tried—and Failed—to Kill “Race” in Latin America

The use of genetic testing to demonstrate degrees of mixture in Latin American populations has had perverse consequences that are also potentially dangerous.

But not everything this genetic revolution has brought to society has been good.

I became interested in DNA technologies when I saw how they were being used in Latin America, where I have long carried out anthropological research into racism and racial inequality. Genome analysis in general has confirmed the idea that there is no genetic basis for the concept of “race”; yes, some groups of people are indeed different from one another genetically, but these groupings don’t align with the groups socially defined as “races.” In this way, genetic science has helped to dismantle the mistaken idea of biologically defined “races.” But, sadly, this is not the only way in which genetic data have been used.

Yes, the concept of 'race' is all just a fake thing. Sure.

NA has also been used to reinforce as well as challenge social identities. In Colombia, some geneticists homed in on their own city of Medellín, the capital of Antioquia, a province known as the home of the paisas. The paisas are a regional group of people who are often stereotyped in Colombia, and who often stereotype themselves, in terms of their business acumen, work ethic, migratory and entrepreneurial spirit, fierce sense of regional pride, … and whiteness.

Yet, despite these somewhat predictable findings, the research was widely used to support the idea that paisas are special, reinforcing their perceived whiteness. A major radio network headlined a story on the research: “Confirmed: Antioquia Is a So-called Genetic Isolate; The Antioqueños Are 80 Percent European.”

Hey, wait a minute. They are too 'white?' I thought that race didn't exist.

Emphasizing biological difference has in the past been a cornerstone for racist beliefs, and, if current genetic science also highlights genetic differences, it runs the risk of underwriting racism once more. Take the idea, fundamental to DNA ancestry testing, that a person has X percent African, European, or Amerindian genetic ancestry. These estimates are made using samples from present-day reference populations, which are taken pragmatically as the best available examples of these ancestries. However, it is all too easy for the casual observer to conclude that, relative to a “mixed” person, these reference populations are 100 percent—in other words “pure”—African, European, or Amerindian. This resurrects the ghost of the biologically defined “races” that genetics has worked so hard to lay to rest.

Yes, mix with dindus. And lay the ghost of racism to rest. Great idea.

https://archive.fo/MZQYt

But, if they kill off the Paisas by mixing them out with low IQ nigs, then who will run the drug cartels? LOL
https://i.imgur.com/5GJVT0u.jpg