PDA

View Full Version : Half nigger Disney star batwinged at age 20

Whitey Ford
07-07-2019, 12:48 PM
Cameron Boyce, the Disney Channel star who died at the age of 20, leaves behind a grieving mother, father, sister, grandmother, and other family members.

In a recent interview, he discussed how his grandmother, in particular, was an inspiration to him because of her role in the civil rights movement. However, based on interviews he gave, Boyce was very close to many of his family members. His father’s name is Victor Boyce and his mother’s name is Libby Boyce.

His gramma be a sibbil rites pie-oh-neer, gnomesayin'?

https://i.imgur.com/dsHZx0J.png

According to The Blast, Cameron Boyce died of a seizure from what was described as an ongoing illness.

20 year olds die of 'seizures' all the time. I'm sure crack had nothing to do with it.

Boyce’s Disney Channel bio also mentions Jo Ann Boyce. “In 2017, Boyce received a Daytime Emmy Award with Disney XD for ‘Outstanding Promotional Announcement’ in conjunction with his participation in their series ‘Timeless Heroes—Be Inspired,’ honoring Black History Month,” the bio reads. “He appeared alongside his grandmother Jo Ann Boyce, who was one of the famed Clinton 12, one of 12 black teens who were first to integrate into public school in Clinton, Tennessee.”

Los Angeles County Supervisor Mark Ridley presented Jo Ann Boyce with a scroll in celebration of Women’s History Month. He released a statement that provided more information on her background. He said she was “one of 12 black teenagers in 1956 that would become known as The Clinton 12. She and 11 others were the first to integrate a public high school in the South after the U.S. Supreme Court’s 1954 ruling in Brown v. Board of Education.”

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2019/07/cameron-boyce-family-girlfriend-mother-ethnicity/

Boy
07-07-2019, 12:55 PM
While on leave my father asked me to go to Disney World with him, so I did. Upon entering Magic Kingdom we were confronted by this freak tranny taking pictures and trying to sell them for $10 a piece. I loudly told the freak " Take your camera a shove it where your boyfriend shoved his micro-dick and to go FUCK OFF!!!

Tar Remover
07-08-2019, 12:43 AM
While on leave my father asked me to go to Disney World with him, so I did. Upon entering Magic Kingdom we were confronted by this freak tranny taking pictures and trying to sell them for $10 a piece. I loudly told the freak " Take your camera a shove it where your boyfriend shoved his micro-dick and to go FUCK OFF!!!:rofl