PDA

View Full Version : What do you get when you mix Urban Beach Week, a cRapper from Brooklyn, parallel parking a BMW and a nigger named Ladarian?..

Mushmouth
05-29-2017, 08:12 PM
:lol

Police say Alexander and three friends were trying to parallel park a white BMW with a New York tag along the northbound curb of Ocean Drive. Alexander was in the passenger seat. After the first attempt to park the car, the driver hit a gold Buick Regal parked on Ocean Drive. The driver inched forward and tried to park the BMW again, striking the vehicle “a couple more times,” according to Alexander’s arrest affidavit..

When the BMW couldn’t fit into the parking space, the driver “began force pushing the Buick back in an attempt to move the Buick,’’ according to the affidavit.

That’s when Phillips, who was with a friend across the street, came over and asked the BMW how many times he was going to hit his car.

As Alexander, who was standing outside the car guiding the driver, headed back to the car, the unidentified driver yelled “step the f*** back” to Philips and his friend. The driver then passed a handgun to Alexander, now sitting in the front passenger seat.

Alexander fired two to three shots, according to police, striking Phillips in the back and his friend in the leg. Phillips died Monday morning at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-beach/article153215459.html

SC Anemia
05-29-2017, 09:17 PM
a gold Buick Regal :rofl

SC Anemia
05-29-2017, 10:33 PM
-I fucking knew it!

-I heard this on the news as I was going into work today. They didn't give a detailed description of what happened, just that somebody was shot over a parking space.

I bet the didn't mention the curb feelers, spinners or the TV antenna mounted on the trunk lid either. :lol

Sandy
05-30-2017, 12:15 AM
Still not enough batwings, but 1 for 3 is pretty good for niggers! :traybat

Dead from a shot to the back. Was that nigger built like a Tiger tank, vulnerable only in the rear?