PDA

View Full Version : Bat fairy issues special flyin’ gypshun rockfish wings for NFL coon

Unregistered
07-06-2019, 03:48 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7219549/Former-Clemson-running-drowns-family-outing.html

He wuz an affleet n sheeeiiit!

Boy
07-06-2019, 04:29 PM
:rofl

Cracka Jack
07-06-2019, 07:05 PM
Gives me an idea. They should dig out the fields in every feetsball arena and build 10 foot deep pools. Make them play feetsball in that. In full uniform of course.

Unregistered
07-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Gives me an idea. They should dig out the fields in every feetsball arena and build 10 foot deep pools. Make them play feetsball in that. In full uniform of course.

Underwater football is already a thing. All we have to do is make it “rayciss” so all the niggers will have to play. The rockfish mermaid will take care of the rest.

Ignatow
07-06-2019, 09:21 PM
At least 4 humans were saved from muh-dikk. Nigger would've worked in parks, etc. and you can be sure it wouldn't have been able to control its animal urges.

MineEvolved
07-08-2019, 02:55 PM
LMAO....this is endless amusement. Niggers can play football for a top tier NCAAF college like Clemson, but they can't swim. The NFL should make swimming 25 yards in a 6 inch deep lane of water part of their rookie camps.

Unregistered
07-09-2019, 12:35 AM
If we could convince niggers that standing with their mouths open, pointed toward the sky, during a heavy thunder shower was, not only “rayciss”,but would hurt YT; the entire population of coons would drown over the course of the summer.

Unregistered
07-09-2019, 11:01 AM
The article said that his brothers watched him "tragically" but were unable to help him. Bullshit-- nigger thought processes are not that nuanced. They may have watched him stupidly, or ignorantly, or jealously, or even hungrily, but there is no way in hell that they watched him tragically (all of which I say knowingly to an audience that will read it understandingly).