PDA

View Full Version : Nigger bus driver on crack. What could possibly go wrong?

Odin's balls
07-05-2019, 04:16 PM
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/shocking-moment-london-bus-driver-crashes-into-depot-after-taking-crack-cocaine-a4183011.html

Never, ever hire a coon to do anything involving heavy machinery. It will not end well.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-05-2019, 04:27 PM
He has been banned from driving for three years and must retake his test before getting behind the wheel again.

What.

The.

FUCK!?

Master Sergeant
07-05-2019, 04:55 PM
A nigger on a bus usually equals muh-dikk or a robbery.

MineEvolved
07-05-2019, 05:18 PM
A 15-year-old schoolgirl on the top deck suffered a broken arm, punctured lungs and a ruptured liver when the glass and wrought-iron canopy smashed through the front window, Croydon crown court heard.

There really are easier and more effective ways to commit suicide, than to place (daily) your life in the hands of defective niggers operating public transportation.

Whitey Ford
07-07-2019, 02:12 PM
When I was a brat I used to work night shift in a supermarket. They had a nigger working there that used to be a school bus driver. He told me when he used to work in the school district that he used to smoke meth with a couple of gay teachers that worked there. One of them died of AIDS he told me. After a while his drug use became apparent. Then after they fired him, he screamed raycissss! and won a six figure settlement in court. He used the money to buy a BMW that he never shut the fuck up about.

He also stole a shit ton of computer equipment and other stuff from the school district that he tried to sell to me and other co-workers.

Hire a nigger and your problems get bigger.