PDA

View Full Version : Rabid Nigger Charged With Muh-Dikk

Master Sergeant
07-05-2019, 03:58 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/07/05/suspect-with-multiple-prior-arrests-charged-with-uptown-sexual-assault/

Jordan Bryson-Antonio Douglas, 21, was charged with two counts of first degree sex offense, two counts of first degree kidnapping, two counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon and two counts of assault with a deadly weapon.

IseDaDiva
07-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Douglas has previously been arrested several times for a variety of charges related to assault.

All the victims of these catch and release criminiggers need to start launching class action suits against whoever let violent nigger beasts back out into the public. Do they think these creatures are going to stop muh dik?

Master Sergeant
07-05-2019, 08:23 PM
The courts are lax as hell on these assholes. Prison overcrowding, coddling, political pressure, liberal DA's and judges are to blame.

SC Anemia
07-05-2019, 09:56 PM
Yeah, AKA societal collapse. When they know that they won't be held accountable, it's all over. I see it everyday with just niggers driving..they run lights, nigger stops, they know they won't be caught or punished.

And I think that niggers have generated their own immunity so to speak. For instance...most cops (I know I wouldn't) dont bother with minor traffic infractions involving niggers. There's about a 99.9% chance that it's going to turn into a shit-show. Never mind that the nigger could run, pull a weapon or otherwise turn a minor traffic stop into multiple felonies.

LeeRoy Jenkums
07-06-2019, 02:10 AM
And I think that niggers have generated their own immunity so to speak. For instance...most cops (I know I wouldn't) dont bother with minor traffic infractions involving niggers. There's about a 99.9% chance that it's going to turn into a shit-show. Never mind that the nigger could run, pull a weapon or otherwise turn a minor traffic stop into multiple felonies.
It's not worth getting stabbed in the throat over.