PDA

View Full Version : Niggeress assaults drive-thru worker because of the slow line

Sandy
07-04-2019, 04:06 PM
It's ridiculous this is making the news only because it's considered a "hate crime." It's a nigger crime.

HAYWOOD COUNTY, Tenn. — A Tennessee woman was accused of using a stun gun on a McDonald's manager and trying to drag him out of the restaurant's drive-thru window Sunday.

Brownsville police arrested Marquenta Glidwell in the caught-on-video altercation. She was charged with aggravated assault.

"She grabs me by my hair, pulls me out of the window," Jordan said. "That's when she has the taser, trying to go for my throat, punching me in my face, punching me in my eyes. Just beating me."

https://wgntv.com/2019/07/01/mcdonalds-manager-says-woman-attacked-him-with-stun-gun-over-drive-thru-wait/

Boy
07-04-2019, 04:20 PM
A good HOT pot of coffee thrown at the feral sheboon would have worked, that or some hot deep fryer grease.

IseDaDiva
07-04-2019, 06:31 PM
They just have ZERO impulse control, They're like toddlers or wild animals. They just react violently with no thought of any kind in their thick boneheads. Just like us.